Ratatouille (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #13) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Ratatouille 3D (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11089707-3134276989560709.jpg

11089707-2054276989564810.jpg 11089707-1544276989570873.jpg 11089707-1274276989577311.jpg

Last edited:
ditto...and I'd probably need to because it does not look like the Zavvi version will ever show up. :( I can't believe I got a stupid ZBOX to get this steelbook and I did not get the damn steelbook.

Same here mate looks like they never dispatched the steelbook to customers who bought the zbox, no dispatch e-mail for me ever. Have sent 7 emails now and still none the wiser. There trade team are investigating. So maybe this is what has happened to you also.

Same here mate looks like they never dispatched the steelbook to customers who bought the zbox, no dispatch e-mail for me ever. Have sent 7 emails now and still none the wiser. There trade team are investigating. So maybe this is what has happened to you also.

I think I might know what happened. Did you order Wall-E? If you did check your dispatch email for that and see if you were charged anything?

I think I might know what happened. Did you order Wall-E? If you did check your dispatch email for that and see if you were charged anything?

Think i have worked it out, gets confusing. I ordered a retro z-box with Wall-e, then zavvi changed its listing to Ratatouille and sent me a dispatch e-mail with Ratatouille listed and not Wall-e. I have then thought i ordered Ratatouille, and then made a seperate order for Wall-e, which was dispatched and received. I am then waiting for Ratatouille to arrive, but should of had another copy of Wall-e delivered by the looks of it, which has never happened. So i am still out of pocket and probably won't get a copy of Ratatouille as it now shows sold out, what a mess, why they have to attach steelbooks to z-boxes.

Reactions: chunk
Think i have worked it out, gets confusing. I ordered a retro z-box with Wall-e, then zavvi changed its listing to Ratatouille and sent me a dispatch e-mail with Ratatouille listed and not Wall-e. I have then thought i ordered Ratatouille, and then made a seperate order for Wall-e, which was dispatched and received. I am then waiting for Ratatouille to arrive, but should of had another copy of Wall-e delivered by the looks of it, which has never happened. So i am still out of pocket and probably won't get a copy of Ratatouille as it now shows sold out, what a mess, why they have to attach steelbooks to z-boxes.

Which Z-Box was attached to Wall-E? I was not charged for Wall-E yet I don't think I ever got a Z-Box or ordered it as part of the Z-Box deal. I did get the Retro Z-Box attached to Ratatouille but never got the Ratatouille steelbook. I thought I got a dispatch on Ratatouille but i'm not finding it now.

Which Z-Box was attached to Wall-E? I was not charged for Wall-E yet I don't think I ever got a Z-Box or ordered it as part of the Z-Box deal. I did get the Retro Z-Box attached to Ratatouille but never got the Ratatouille steelbook. I thought I got a dispatch on Ratatouille but i'm not finding it now.
The retro z-box was attached to Wall-E, but not for long as they changed it to Ratatouille. I have an order no. for Retro Z-box with Wall-e, but the dispatch e-mail for the same order says Ratatouille, so they changed it for some reason.

What a fluster cuck

Lmao :rofl: I will let you know what my outcome is with customer service, i am unsure whats happened. Looking at my orders, i ordered Wall-e a week before i ordered a retro z-box with another copy of Wall-e which i wouldn't of done. So i am still none the wiser really, it was so long ago.

After doing much investigating it really seems like what happened was that I pre-ordered the Ratatouille Retro Z-Box. Paid for it and ended up getting the Wall-E Retro Z-Box instead. How THAT happened beats the hell out of me. I can't find anywhere that I got charged for Wall-E or Ratatouille separately from the Z-Box. The only dispatch for either I can find is for Wall-E at no charge. So basically one of my orders just vanished into thin ****ing air. Total bullshit.