Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
JURASSIC PARK: DOMINION

I've only seen the extended version, which comes in at almost 3 hours, but boy howdy what an awesome ride.

So much beautiful Dino Feasting you'd almost forget there was a story involved except for the fact it's an awesome story. Just enough dirtbags to go around for our hungry friends. Plus an epic moment with the big guy that was just such a beautiful thing for my favorite Dinosaur of all time.

Love the way they wove in the two groups to bring them together. Good time fun IMO.

4 ninjas.jpg

Star Trek II Wrath of Khan (Director’s Cut) 4k remaster
Went to the cinema to relive my childhood and dragged the youngest with me.
Ham acting, terrible computers, awful cgi but always a great storyline, loved it
Khaaaaann!!
1662330270749.png
1662330277254.png
1662330282163.png
1662330285270.png

Reactions: GeoRattray
Jaws (1975) IMAX
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

Synopsis: Smoking, Graffiti, Pint of wine, Subtle levity, Amazing cast, Jump scares, Body parts, Obligatory darkest scene and Sharks. Solid :thumbs:

Disney really are not having much success these days are they?
Looking at the ratings for this and some of the other live-action remakes, you'd think not. But they must be making a fair amount of money off them if they're continuing to make them.

I was actually enjoying Pinocchio up until the Pleasure Island part... it all went massively downhill from there and some of the CGI was really ropey - the whale chase scene was especially bad!

Looking at the ratings for this and some of the other live-action remakes, you'd think not. But they must be making a fair amount of money off them if they're continuing to make them.

I was actually enjoying Pinocchio up until the Pleasure Island part... it all went massively downhill from there and some of the CGI was really ropey - the whale chase scene was especially bad!
I read somewhere, it's down to copyright laws which is why they are doing so many (bad) live action remakes.......