Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Alien Resurrection

That’s right, no ninjas or stars. Hadn’t seen this for a few years. As bad as I remembered. I’d rather watch Alien3 a hundred times than sit through Resurrection again. Ooof.

Alien Resurrection

That’s right, no ninjas or stars. Hadn’t seen this for a few years. As bad as I remembered. I’d rather watch Alien3 a hundred times than sit through Resurrection again. Ooof.
Alien 3 is the only film in 56 years of going to the cinema I walked out. Lasted 20 minutes. Finally watched it all 20 years later on TV. I made the right call in 93.. For me it really is "What where they thinking?"

Alien 3 is the only film in 56 years of going to the cinema I walked out. Lasted 20 minutes. Finally watched it all 20 years later on TV. I made the right call in 93.. For me it really is "What where they thinking?"

Yes, it's a mess.
I kinda like it.
Sue me.

:thumbs:

He regretted making it...... The one film he did he wished he'd never got involved in.
Personally, I’m with @Space Cadet. Alien3 has grown on me. I particularly like the longer cut—one wonders who put that together?—but I get that many are unimpressed. I think Fincher’s reaction is a bit childish. I can’t imagine Scott, Kubrick, or Friedkin saying anything like that, but I could be wrong. But, yeah, Alien3 has its good points. Ripley is still Ripley in Alien3 and Sigourney (appears) to be very much invested. Can’t say the same in Resurrection...

But each to his own! As always!

While I’m at it...

Prometheus
full.pngfull.pngfull.pngempty.pngempty.png

Rewatched and, while flawed, still impressive.

Reactions: Space Cadet
Personally, I’m with @Space Cadet. Alien3 has grown on me. I particularly like the longer cut—one wonders who put that together?—but I get that many are unimpressed. I think Fincher’s reaction is a bit childish. I can’t imagine Scott, Kubrick, or Friedkin saying anything like that, but I could be wrong. But, yeah, Alien3 has its good points. Ripley is still Ripley in Alien3 and Sigourney (appears) to be very much invested. Can’t say the same in Resurrection...

But each to his own! As always!

While I’m at it...

Prometheus
full.pngfull.pngfull.pngempty.pngempty.png

Rewatched and, while flawed, still impressive.
Fincher is on record making it clear he wishes he'd never made it. Not third party quotes. Direct from himself.