Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: October 24, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £25.99

13901509-3864969721418687.jpg

13901509-5134969721534442.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol why was the date changed? You can still have the number before the month you melt

Lol why was the date changed? You can still have the number before the month you melt
@Flloydo
Threads on HDN
Format is Month day year

Last edited:
Threads on HDN
Format is Month day year

Oh it was you. Thought it was someone else

Yeah I get that because of the stupid American way if it was viewed as the 00/00/00 style but written 19th September instead of September 19th lol. Come on, What idiot is getting that mixed up in their head? lol. Oh well. Just funny and pedantic

Reactions: tha_lunatic
I'm ashamed to say I've never seen this movie :whistle:
Let the hate begin!!

Don't be ashamed. It isn't very good until you get to the action at the end.

Raw Deal for Schwarzenegger and Cobra for Stallone were considered misses at the time of their releases.

I had only seen them once each back in the day and I remember not caring for them at all. I watched each one again some time in the past year and I still have the same opinion. Their other movies from before that time and after are much better.

Having said that, if you can catch Raw Deal for free on a streaming service then I would say go ahead and give it a watch if you're a Schwarzenegger fan.

I still find myself watching recent bad Stallone and Bruce Willis movies on streaming.

I can't help myself. :bag: :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: gAnX
I liked it more, than Predator and Commando. It's got that 80's vibe with beautiful big haired women (remember those creatures?), exquisite Kathryn Harold, and a smaller role for Louise Robey from the Friday the 13th series.

I liked it more, than Predator and Commando. It's got that 80's vibe with beautiful big haired women (remember those creatures?), exquisite Kathryn Harold, and a smaller role for Louise Robey from the Friday the 13th series.
Commando is one of my favs!! Brings back memories of my youth with my Dad. I'll give Raw a go when I find some spare time

Reactions: Stygian
with beautiful big haired women (remember those creatures?)
What? What a very odd statement

There’s still loads of women with big beautiful hair! I love curly hair and afros etc and there’s tons of girls with those styles. There’s other girls out there too. Not just white girls :rofl:

Plus that wasn’t natural hair on the majority of those big haired 80s white women

A5E41BE1-5827-45B8-BB10-08295537C30C.gif