Ready Player One (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.17) [Hong Kong]

Which edition(s) will you be getting?

• Full Slip

Votes: 53 31.7%
  • Single Lenti

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Double Lenti

Votes: 47 28.1%
  • One Click

Votes: 47 28.1%

• Total voters

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + 2D) - Double Lenti (3D + 2D) - Single Lenti (3D + 2D) - One Click (Pre-order on August 3 at 8 PM Hong Kong time, GMT+8) Check your local timing HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K+2D or Double Lenti 3D+2D) - $47.99 (Single Lenti 3D+2D) - $155.97 (One Click)
Notes: The one click box is like a matchbox. There's an outer cover and an inner container.
Print run is 2800 units for both Domestic and International, Full Slip 900 - Single Lenti 900 - Double Lenti 1000 - One Click 500.
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg0.jpg
37349395_1839130356197064_5615043898360463360_n.jpg
Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope,

Effects
- Full Slip: Spot Holofoil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Holofoil Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Featuring Yuji Kaida's Illustrations + High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing

Last edited:
How much would it be with the shipping? Sorry, first time buying from Mantalab. Gonna do my best to try and get the Full Slip one. Thanks :).

At this second the full slip and double lenti will be £47.94 ($60.54) with shipping (to the U.K.)

The PayPal Exchange rate could change at 1pm though

Apart from the obvious

Been a spike the last few days tho

Also why do you never quote anyone? It’s very annoying lol

I’ve missed messages from you because you don’t quote
I was on the phone and I tend not to quote.
:dunno: Will quote more from now on, sorry about that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I was on the phone and I tend not to quote.
:dunno: Will quote more from now on, sorry about that.

No worries, just I do miss posts if you comment on them and I’ve seen the same when you reply to others

Only other person I know who don’t quote anyone is Virkia. You don’t wana be compared to him hahahahaha (joke)

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
No worries, just I do miss posts if you comment on them and I’ve seen the same when you reply to others

Only other person I know who don’t quote anyone is Virkia. You don’t wana be compared to him hahahahaha (joke)
That's 'cause @virkia and I follow our own path to forum enlightenment :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How's that for quote and tag overload? :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Are you serious? Damn, I thought it was happening in 2 min.
:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
At least you were only an hour ahead... for some reason I thought this was going live Wednesday, so rushed around getting ready for 1PM two days early. :facepalm::LOL:

• Haha
LOL 2 days ahead of time, that's dedication.
Yeah, what must've happened is I calculated the time for Z time and then forgot to add an hour for Spanish mainland time :wtf:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I still don't know what I'm going to do. I was thinking the One-Click, but now that I look at it more, I don't know if I like how cluttered it looks. And then I'd rather have a 3D disc for this film over a 4K, but I like the Paul Shipper art on the full slip more... but then I don't like the back art of the full slip compared to the others... I'M GOING CRAZY!

tenor.gif

LOL 2 days ahead of time, that's dedication.
Yeah, what must've happened is I calculated the time for Z time and then forgot to add an hour for Spanish mainland time :wtf:

It’s 7 in Honkers says The Count or is it 6 I don’t know as it looks like he’s gone completely bonkers doing the calculation :D

giphy.gif

• Haha
I still don't know what I'm going to do. I was thinking the One-Click, but now that I look at it more, I don't know if I like how cluttered it looks. And then I'd rather have a 3D disc for this film over a 4K, but I like the Paul Shipper art on the full slip more... but then I don't like the back art of the full slip compared to the others... I'M GOING CRAZY!

tenor.gif

:LOL:

You loved the movie like I did, go for the one click. :)

tenor.gif

I know exactly how you feel...
I decided for the full slip mostly because of the Paul Shipper artwork. I wouldn't care too much for the 3D disc, since this edition is limited, but a 3D disc isn't.
The back art of the full slip is not awesome. But I think other back arts aren't, either.
By the way I think Manta is better at full slips than lentis.
Only my 2 cents. Maybe it helps :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon