Ready Player One (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.17) [Hong Kong]

Which edition(s) will you be getting?

• Full Slip

Votes: 53 31.7%
  • Single Lenti

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Double Lenti

Votes: 47 28.1%
  • One Click

Votes: 47 28.1%

• Total voters

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + 2D) - Double Lenti (3D + 2D) - Single Lenti (3D + 2D) - One Click (Pre-order on August 3 at 8 PM Hong Kong time, GMT+8) Check your local timing HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K+2D or Double Lenti 3D+2D) - $47.99 (Single Lenti 3D+2D) - $155.97 (One Click)
Notes: The one click box is like a matchbox. There's an outer cover and an inner container.
Print run is 2800 units for both Domestic and International, Full Slip 900 - Single Lenti 900 - Double Lenti 1000 - One Click 500.
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg0.jpg
37349395_1839130356197064_5615043898360463360_n.jpg
Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope,

Effects
- Full Slip: Spot Holofoil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Holofoil Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Featuring Yuji Kaida's Illustrations + High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing

Last edited:
Been a long time lurker around here but finally decided to make an account.

I love that DL art, but for some reason, lenticulars never quite satisfy me like full slips do. With full slips its like "wow..." With lenticulars its "nice."
So I picked up that full slip! 4th Full from Manta woo!

But every time I order I secretly hope they'd magically find another Revenant leather slip to put back in stock and yet, they never do. But I'll keep hoping for the fun of it!!

I love that DL art, but for some reason, lenticulars never quite satisfy me like full slips do. With full slips its like "wow..." With lenticulars its "nice."

But every time I order I secretly hope they'd magically find another Revenant leather slip to put back in stock and yet, they never do. But I'll keep hoping for the fun of it!!

Welcome to HDN :)

Feel free to message me or one of the other mods should you need help around.

Welcome! I doubt they have any more of those leather slips. Look at the classified section here.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: IRON MAN
@DMD4k Yeah long sold out I believe.

@niran You can check the trading section that @DMD4k referred to HERE and you can also post "looking for" following OP guidelines HERE. Bear in mind that to be able to post in that thread, you will need to have 20 non-spammy posts. Good luck! :)

Reactions: niran
Congrats again and you're very welcome :)

I honestly had the one-click in my cart and I was going to go for it, but shipping was $55 USD and that was just insane. I couldn't justify that.

I did the same Ken..ordered gorgeous Paul Shipper Full Slip art and used Ninja Week Code prize from The Law @Apollon !!! #GreatMindsThinkAlike :thumbs:

tenor.gif

Congrats! That Shipper art is absolutely gorgeous. I had to own it.

(if he keeps that up, he'll be this generation's Drew Struzan)

Welcome! I doubt they have any more of those leather slips. Look at the classified section here.
Yeah I know they're long gone, but I use it as a dream now. I find that the more I get the steels I want, the less I end up wanting, and then I can't give my wallet the proper hurting it deserves.

So as long as there's one thing to keep me coming back to the Manta site, even if impossible, then I'll be more likely to get those Ex Machinas and Ready Player Ones to satisfy my hunger until the next month...

Welcome @niran! You do see those Revenants crop up on ebay and our trading section from time to time. The prices are actually getting more reasonable now aswell. There are some going for around cost. Good luck in your search! Enjoy the forums!:)

Reactions: niran
I honestly had the one-click in my cart and I was going to go for it, but shipping was $55 USD and that was just insane. I couldn't justify that.

tenor.gif

Congrats! That Shipper art is absolutely gorgeous. I had to own it.

(if he keeps that up, he'll be this generation's Drew Struzan)
Totally agree on that! love his work..

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Welcome @niran! You do see those Revenants crop up on ebay and our trading section from time to time. The prices are actually getting more reasonable now aswell. There are some going for around cost. Good luck in your search! Enjoy the forums!:)

hey thanks again! y'all are really helpful and welcoming around here and I appreciate that. adds a whole new layer of fun to picking up these steels! plus it gives me the excuse of "no no, I swear, look at all these people buying it too. you think they would if it wasnt totally worth it?" so thanks for that too.