Ready Player One (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.17) [Hong Kong]

Which edition(s) will you be getting?

• Full Slip

Votes: 53 31.7%
  • Single Lenti

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Double Lenti

Votes: 47 28.1%
  • One Click

Votes: 47 28.1%

• Total voters

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + 2D) - Double Lenti (3D + 2D) - Single Lenti (3D + 2D) - One Click (Pre-order on August 3 at 8 PM Hong Kong time, GMT+8) Check your local timing HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K+2D or Double Lenti 3D+2D) - $47.99 (Single Lenti 3D+2D) - $155.97 (One Click)
Notes: The one click box is like a matchbox. There's an outer cover and an inner container.
Print run is 2800 units for both Domestic and International, Full Slip 900 - Single Lenti 900 - Double Lenti 1000 - One Click 500.
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg0.jpg
37349395_1839130356197064_5615043898360463360_n.jpg
Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope,

Effects
- Full Slip: Spot Holofoil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Holofoil Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Featuring Yuji Kaida's Illustrations + High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing

Last edited:
[ME#17] RP1 One Click Box Shipping changed to September 21st.
Dear customers,
Thank you very much for coming to our pre-order for The Greatest Showman. We are always excited to post new releases on our website and again thank you for the continuous support for our products.
We are packing Ready Player One which is scheduled to ship out from next Monday (September 10th). There's a small delay with the QC and production with the One Click boxes so One clicks will ship out from 21st. This doesn't affect the single editions. We are trying our best to send out quality products to our customers and we hope our customers could understand.
We are updating the live photos of Ready Player One so please enjoy.
Shape of Water pre-order information will be released very soon.
Best regards,
Manta Lab

I have one copy of MantaLab RPO 1C for sale for the original HDN price (excluding shipping). The shipping will be charged separately by HDN GB owner (Aniv) once the box becomes available. In case of interest, pls PM me.

I’m so happy I was able to change my order from the double lenti over to the single lenti

After zeta using the same art I really didn’t want 2 with the same front lenti art. Plus I’ve started to really go off the blue back art of mantas double lenti. Pics of the single lenti look great

I'm not wowed by any of it tbh, not the slips, the box or the steelbook. Hope it's better in hand and hope Zeta's is even better

Reactions: lolwut
They all look great IMO and I'm happy with my choice of the DL. :)

I'm not worried about the quality of the lentis either... they can be a b**** to take photos of.

They all look great IMO and I'm happy with my choice of the DL. :)

I'm not worried about the quality of the lentis either... they can be a b**** to take photos of.

Yeah pics of lentis often look pixalated

Only reason I changed my order is because it’s the exact same lenti on the zeta version that I’ve ordered

Reactions: Noodles
Busy artwork on both sides but despite that or even because of that - considering the WWAs are on minimalist side - looking like the best of the steelbook choices … and the only one RPO steelbook I've seen with 'bossing - in this case appears to be de-bossing of the title … and all over gloss:-
DmXyjMeU8AAZ49P.jpg:large

DmXytggUcAA6Hgw.jpg:large

DmXyuvtUUAAbjwa.jpg:large

DmXyvZUU4AAwOYN.jpg:large

Reactions: lolwut and Lionet