Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: March 29, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €25.07

1672790168701.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll be grabbing this when it comes to the U.K.

There’s also a rampage steel with the Japanese art similar to that HMV Japanese wave
Aye, I'm keen for both too. Hopefully not basic wb matte, but meh, great art either way.

Aye, I'm keen for both too. Hopefully not basic wb matte, but meh, great art either way.
They could possibly the same as the HMV wave. Smooth matte and spot glossed titles. But who knows. I like both arts. And always wanted this on 4K

They could possibly the same as the HMV wave. Smooth matte and spot glossed titles. But who knows. I like both arts. And always wanted this on 4K
Did some of that wave have spot gloss? The only one I have is jaws, and that's all (good) matte. BTTF looked matte too.

You haven't got RPO in 4k? It's a need. I've got the hdz and manta steels, so probably don't need a 3rd tbh :rofl:

Reactions: RMA and apsmith21
Did some of that wave have spot gloss? The only one I have is jaws, and that's all (good) matte. BTTF looked matte too.

You haven't got RPO in 4k? It's a need. I've got the hdz and manta steels, so probably don't need a 3rd tbh :rofl:
I’m thinking of the wrong finish on the wrong wave. Yeah the HMV Japanese wave was all matte

Reactions: samdavies
This looks similar to HMV The Great Wall steelbook from Matt Damon.
That was matte finish. If that'd be full glossy. Damn...

I kinda like the art, but how does that art relate to the movie? Seems like it’s more of an amalgamation of art from various speilberg movies

Many times, but I don’t recall the robot, the Delorean, a tree or King Kong. I do have the blessing/curse of forgetting a lot about movies after a year or 2.
You mean the iron giant or the mech? Both of which feature prominently in the final battle. The delorian is partials car, he literally races with it in the opening race. Which king kong lol.

To me, that Steelbook cover honestly looks like a teenager has been practicing with Adobe Illustrator or some such. It doesn't look at all representative of the CGI design in the film. By that I mean, yes, the characters are technically correct, but hell, it looks copied by a child. There's no depth, shadow or complex structure.
Might just be me. :wacky:
Was that the Japanese release poster?

Last edited: