Ready Player One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #4) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 13, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV (Pre-order on April 27)
Price: £29.99
Note: Includes a Phosphorescent A3 poster, see preview HERE, and pin.

IMG_8008.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
WB has royally f***ked them.

would hate to see their T&Cs with them.

It’s like manta and fox. They had to release war of the planet of the apes that December at the end of the year purely because their contact said so. Shame

Sneak peaks of sections of the 3 steelbooks seems like a fair assumption . . . looking forward to further details on the 'bossing of these new three:-
1583426413909.png

Could be Deep Blue Sea or Final destination

ngl, I’d love both of those in some form of steelbook. Deep blue sea is my ultimate guilty pleasure with the mummy and I love the first final destination

Looking forward to seeing what they come up with in terms of art, but it'll have to be something really special for me to double-dip on this film.

With Fury Road and RP1 they choose two of my favourite movies of the last years. I don't know if they are or will be cult. Of course it might be hard to reach the status of Blade Runner. But I can't get enough of them, so perfect choice for me. It will be RP1 edition number seven and Fury Road number nine in my collection.
But Wonder Woman? Really?

I suppose with their 1st release, & the name they gave themselves, expectations may have been higher, or certainly different, to these recent announcements.
Realistically, Titans are not a big volume seller for Warner Bros., & are not going to get their hands on exclusives, but are going to have to contend with catalog releases.
They are also a business, & would assume that they are looking at the sales potential of titles available to them.
I, for one, would have liked to see them take a different direction, but; it is what it is.
I'm just going to restrict myself to titles that really stand out for me, & not slavishly collect every release they produce.