Ready Player One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #4) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 13, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV (Pre-order on April 27)
Price: £29.99
Note: Includes a Phosphorescent A3 poster, see preview HERE, and pin.

IMG_8008.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
Everyone should know now Zavvi always sell out first and within 12/24hrs for these TOC steelbooks, most likely because of the international shipping but would be interesting to know how many of these get made and if each retailer gets the same amount.

Lol this is honestly such a bad looking release. Defo their worst, even worse looking than blade runner and to top it off the steel will be spot gloss hahahahaha

I knew there would be someone getting it for the pin :p
The steel is better than the previous WWA.
Lol well I'd never buy it/anything like this just for a pin. Thankfully the steel has grown on me though and I've decided I'd like to try and collect all the ToC releases, so have stuck an order in. :)

The crap part is I live in Canada, and they only do UK delivery. Thanks for the heads up, though! I'll keep an eye out. Cheers.

not sure if amazon will ship to canada

@Miffed No shipping from Amazon EU sites to countries outside of Europe at the moment, due to the current circumstances.

@Rancen_090 Your best bet at the moment is wait for it go live on FNAC and order from there (unless you'd rather wait for Zavvi possibly restocking).

Still show its not shipping to the US for me.
Some releases might still have restrictions in place
There are some releases availavle from Amazon UK to pre order as usa members of BD site was able to order
Example Birds of Prey steelbook a member from Florida was able to pre order from Amazon UK last night

Shipping option is only Global Priority at checkout
See my note in retailer thread forum

Amazon USA are also back taking pre orders for those based outside USA
I done some new pre orders orders last night

I really hope that's correct and they release it earlier then they first said. Star Wars is going to make enough of a dent at the end of July already.