Ready Player One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #4) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 13, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV (Pre-order on April 27)
Price: £29.99
Note: Includes a Phosphorescent A3 poster, see preview HERE, and pin.

IMG_8008.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
WB Shop have now changed to July 13th and I was just charged by them. Looks like it's coming earlier!

Disappointed with Zavvi on this. After taking payment on Wednesday I tried to get them to cancel my order through chat even though I knew I would get the standard answer of:

"I am really sorry to advise you that as this order has now entered our final stage of dispatch, we are unable to cancel this. Would you like me to send you the relevant information for a returns so once you receive the item you will be able to return this for a refund? Please be aware that we will cover the cost of the return for this. I am really sorry about this. "

"I can see that this item have entered our warehouse stage and will be dispatched to you as soon as possible!"

"I am very sorry but this will not be picked up as we are unable to cancel any orders that are being sent from our Guernsey warehouse."

So what's the deal there? Are they cut off from civilization there without phones or internet?

So that was Wednesday and now it's Saturday on the channel islands and still no dispatch notification.
3 days passed and yet they can't cancel an order. :rolleyes:

Looks good, really like this collection, looks great together. Like how different all these designs are, but what´s probably even more attractive on this collection is the consistency and the price. Looks even better without the rating logos, I order all from France, no bloody logos.

What’s the finish on the steel? Anyone?

does it have a UV glow on the lines? Or is that just the poster....