Ready Player One (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #4) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 13, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV (Pre-order on April 27)
Price: £29.99
Note: Includes a Phosphorescent A3 poster, see preview HERE, and pin.

IMG_8008.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
Poster is what has the UV effect

yeah but I want someone to confirm the steel finish. Can’t be that hard if Some have it in hand. Not even a review from those guys on twitter who WB send their stuff to

yeah but I want someone to confirm the steel finish. Can’t be that hard if Some have it in hand. Not even a review from those guys on twitter who WB send their stuff to
My order not dispatched yet so I can't tell what finish yet the steelbook has
I expect tomorrow there will be unboxing videos posted on Youtube
Will know more then

Still waiting for mine from WB, maybe mañana.

Curious to know if this info from a German site is correct:-
1594600044704.png

Steelbook itself may not be much of an improvement on the similar design first release but the packaging on all of these in the collection is to die for.

Oh, but the pin looks great lol. Only thing bugging me about the collection as a whole are how the age ratings are different on the Blade Runner spine... to be fair they should all be stickers anyway. Wonder how long it'll be before they start applying the new logo designs to these too.

Was hoping for big things with my first titan release.
Oh No Reaction GIF by Bounce

The finish is just cheap and the back is nothing to write home about just boring and lazy :BS:

Oh, but the pin looks great lol. Only thing bugging me about the collection as a whole are how the age ratings are different on the Blade Runner spine... to be fair they should all be stickers anyway. Wonder how long it'll be before they start applying the new logo designs to these too.

They aren't very discrete either. Guess the saving over the entire print run must be worth ruining the design for.

Just got mine and yep everything is spot glossed (well metallic anyway), not sure what kind of finish the original WWA release had but this feels like a 2.0 version of that :LOL::rofl:

It just sounds horrible. That WWA steel was just as bad too. Had to go manta or zeta to get the better ones

Placed an order on us.zavvi with free shipping and the 12% reddit discount