Germany
Release date: September 9, 2021
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
5DC93398-E0A3-407B-9D80-473747EC5313.png

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Why are mods removing my photos?
because you didnt use mine.. mine has only a deal-site as watermark, yours had a german forum :coffee:

Yeah I realized that's the reason some of my posts disappeared not long ago when I was posting YouTube videos. I didn't realize at the time that when I was snagging them from other sites that they had a modified link related to that specific site.

Same idea as purchase links that HDN creates.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Mar 6, 2016
Hawai'i
It also looks like they AI upscaled it (which isn't a great looking thing)?
I might still get it if I have the change, it's my favorite Hitchock film.

ethnosax

Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2016
It's bloody stupid... I'm so sick of all the fontaphobia, then not reformatting the image - they just don't give a damn and play us for fools.
Is it better known by its translated titles in Europe and Asia? That's the only reason I can think of for leaving the titles blank on the recent Hitchcock steels—though I would think these classics are by now pretty well known by the original English titles. I don't know.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Feb 28, 2015
Mos Eisley
Is it better known by its translated titles in Europe and Asia? That's the only reason I can think of for leaving the titles blank on the recent Hitchcock steels—though I would think these classics are by now pretty well known by the original English titles. I don't know.
To me - the original title is part of the art - why can't they just use the J-cards.
This seemed to be happening more - but now swinging the other way.
Probably based on who's releasing them - dunno the pattern.

The Sting just looks so dumb with all that white space at the top.

Reactions: ethnosax