Rear Window (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Release date: September 9, 2021
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
5DC93398-E0A3-407B-9D80-473747EC5313.png

Why are mods removing my photos?
because you didnt use mine.. mine has only a deal-site as watermark, yours had a german forum :coffee:

Yeah I realized that's the reason some of my posts disappeared not long ago when I was posting YouTube videos. I didn't realize at the time that when I was snagging them from other sites that they had a modified link related to that specific site.

Same idea as purchase links that HDN creates.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
It also looks like they AI upscaled it (which isn't a great looking thing)?
I might still get it if I have the change, it's my favorite Hitchock film.

Rear Window popped up on Amazon Prime Video this month. I've never seen this movie so I'll finally get a chance to check it out.

Good poster, but it looks odd with all the text removed from the original version. All that blank space...
It's bloody stupid... I'm so sick of all the fontaphobia, then not reformatting the image - they just don't give a damn and play us for fools.

It's bloody stupid... I'm so sick of all the fontaphobia, then not reformatting the image - they just don't give a damn and play us for fools.
Is it better known by its translated titles in Europe and Asia? That's the only reason I can think of for leaving the titles blank on the recent Hitchcock steels—though I would think these classics are by now pretty well known by the original English titles. I don't know.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Is it better known by its translated titles in Europe and Asia? That's the only reason I can think of for leaving the titles blank on the recent Hitchcock steels—though I would think these classics are by now pretty well known by the original English titles. I don't know.
To me - the original title is part of the art - why can't they just use the J-cards.
This seemed to be happening more - but now swinging the other way.
Probably based on who's releasing them - dunno the pattern.

The Sting just looks so dumb with all that white space at the top.

Reactions: ethnosax