Record Store Day April 13th, 2019

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
418460021311.png

Anybody going or have their eyes on some of the special releases?

RSD USA: HERE
RSD CANADA: HERE
RSD UK: HERE
RSD IRELAND: HERE
RSD GERMANY: HERE
RSD BELGIUM: HERE
RSD NETHERLANDS: HERE
RSD FRANCE: HERE
RSD MEXICO: HERE
RSD ITALY: HERE
RSD SPAIN: HERE
RSD AUSTRALIA: HERE
RSD JAPAN: HERE

Last edited:
Looked through the list.

I’m only interested in

•The Mighty Boosh radio
•Gorillaz - The Fall
•Lost In Translation OST

Possibly
•RZA - Birth of a Prince

But I probably won’t be able to get any of them unless online (retail) orders appear

I'm busy with school activities all that day, so I won't be able to check the stores. If someone could help me out with Twin Peaks Season Two and Lost in Translation, I'd be really grateful. :)

Thanks for creating the thread @spass. :thumbs:

I don't even bother looking at the lists nowadays, because I just get sad knowing I'll most likely not be able to get any of the ones I want, so I just wait to see what appears for sale online instead.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
There was one that opened up not too long ago in a town that's about 20 mins from me, but it's tiny and they apparently don't get enough stock for the crowd that turns up, so I've never bothered.
There’s a few near where I work but the others are accessible by car and I don’t drive

I highly doubt the 2 or 3 near my work will have the 3 I want, they are tiny

Ah, I understand.

My nearest is a 3 hour drive, lol! Don't think they'll get what I'm after either.

Reactions: Flloydo
I will be getting a few releases
I won't be going to Dublin on the day but my tenant who has got back into collecting vinyl in past 8 months will be going to a few of record store day vinyl shops listed that will be selling the releases.
I will be giving him a list of releases to look out for and pay him later :rofl:

Most of the record store days releases you can get on-line retail price after record store day has finished bar a few exceptions

The releases that I'm interested in getting that possibly might sell out on the day will be the ones I will be putting on my want list for him to get

Good luck to all tomorrow! If anyone can grab a Twin Peaks Season 2 for me, let me know and we can work something out. Hope all of you get whatever titles you're looking for! :)

If anyone is going today and can pickup the Foo Fighters 3” Big Me (should be around $11) and the Mini Turntable to play the 3” records I would be so appreciative. I have to take my wife in to work in the morning and none of the stores are close enough or open early/late enough to where I could time it properly.

Ignore, one of the stores not too far has what I want still so I’m headed there. I’ll keep an eye out for you guys.

Last edited:
If anybody can pick up The Crow soundtrack I will be forever grateful.
The Crow is easy to get it's in all record stores selling RSD releases

It's limited to 8000 so should be easy to get online in next few days from most good on-line vinyl retailers if you don't have time to visit a record store

It's songs from the film not the score just in case anyone not know this

The releases I want was not in RSD store my tenant went to today so I will get from Juno records when they go live

Juno records have all UK RSD releases listed in coming soon on their website these should be live to order sometime next week
They will also likely have some import RSD releases as well

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
The releases I want was not in RSD store my tenant went to today so I will get from Juno records when they go live

Juno records have all UK RSD releases listed in coming soon on their website these should be live to order sometime next week
They will also likely have some import RSD releases as well
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up Paul. :thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland
@paulboland what’re you trying to get?
House of Wax
Spellbound

Get Carter
Bohemian Rhapsody Picture Disc
Life In Tokyo / Quiet Life 10 inch coloured vinyl
Monty Python' s Life Of Brian but at a cheaper price been sold in stores - Golden Discs price was €33 not paying that lol

A few other releases Jazz/Pop range
I will be getting most these on-line in next few weeks and wait on price drops on some releases

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
House of Wax
Spellbound

Get Carter
Bohemian Rhapsody Picture Disc
Life In Tokyo / Quiet Life 10 inch coloured vinyl
Monty Python' s Life Of Brian but at a cheaper price been sold in stores - Golden Discs price was €33 not paying that lol

A few other releases Jazz/Pop range
I will be getting most these on-line in next few weeks and wait on price drops on some releases
I saw Python and Bohemian, both were $40. Didn’t know if you meant you were getting those online after price drops

Reactions: paulboland