Release date: April 25th, 2016
Purchase link: Red Dwarf X (live)
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are the first 9 seasons lol.. they should bring out the lot on blu ray then start releasing steelbook's. Maybe they'll work backwards. They could do some nice embossing front and back on this steel:)

Reactions: Flash
Its very strange to start with series 10. Maybe Zavvi will be working backwards towards the 1st series.

I have to agree that this is pretty bad artwork :vomit:

Not sure how the rights n such weigh into this release, remember season 1 to 8 were BBC and 9 (aka back to earth) and 10 were made by Dave, which might explain the lack of other seasons possibly?

Looks awful. I can see this the year where zavvi over-do the series steelbooks

It has begun

Reactions: psychoscot
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think series 1 - 9 has ever had a Blu-ray release, only "Back to Earth" & "Series 10" - so I wouldn't imagine there would be any Steelbook releases for
the earlier episodes.

The original 8 series were never mastered for blu Ray. And I don't think anyone will ever front the cash to have it done tbh. Back to earth was available in blu Ray. X was released on bluray and dvd including a dvd only steelbook which was quite nice. I'd be okay with a complete set but I'm not just buying one. Even with 11 & 12 out this year and next year respectively. If anyone wants to talk Dwarf I'm more than game.

Once again...a great series which needed a Steelbook now ruined because they half arsed the job.

This looks pathetic.

WHO IS GETTING MONEY FOR DESIGNING THESE THINGS.....PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME.

Should have started from the first Red Dwarf aswell.