FFO, Germany
Release date: July 21, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE
Price: €31.99
Notes: Includes 32 page booklet (Booklet has German Text) and Poster

521991-2a0c7894a11a66e854985e6c452dab6e.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hatredhorror
have fun ordering 500 copies until you get an undamaged one from amazon ;P zavvi is almost the same price and if you order from zavvi.de you shouldnt pay any taxes on it...

Even in 2009 when I would order a bunch because of flat shipping to the USA let us save tons of $$$$, they still sent out damaged ones. I think I had to plan on 20% as a rule lol

Reactions: hatredhorror
Even in 2009 when I would order a bunch because of flat shipping to the USA let us save tons of $$$$, they still sent out damaged ones. I think I had to plan on 20% as a rule lol
ordering 1-2 steels is more like 75% you get at least some sort of damage lol

"why use a cardboard box+padding? the disc is well protected by the steel!"

Reactions: apsmith21
have fun ordering 500 copies until you get an undamaged one from amazon ;P zavvi is almost the same price and if you order from zavvi.de you shouldnt pay any taxes on it...
I think it makes no difference if ordered from Zavvi .de or .com - the taxes you have to pay no matter which one. That´s why I only buy 4ks on sale in the last time - the steels became mostly unaffordable and since they´re so expensive seldom get the basic price, where order is free (~€25). Would be cool if they changed that, but can´t imagine they did.

• Thanks
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Steelbook release

Germany release has Booklet and Poster
Booklet text is in German

UK release just has poster

France release does not include poster or booklet

Germany Unboxing

Not my videos

Ordering from zavvi.de means 0.
Item is usually still dispatched from Guernsey and you have to pay tax. So...
The only bad experience from Amazon i have is Amazon.It.
If i do order from there i go buy from resellers.
Always got mint item.

Ordering from zavvi.de means 0.
Item is usually still dispatched from Guernsey and you have to pay tax. So...
The only bad experience from Amazon i have is Amazon.It.
If i do order from there i go buy from resellers.
Always got mint item.
well i always have to pay VAT when ordering from zavvi.com and again i didnt have to pay any VAT for this one from zavvi.de.. maybe its just a coincidence

the help desk states the following however (granted for both .de and .com):

"For any products shipping from the UK to addresses in the EU, tax and duties will be settled on your behalf with our courier, so there is no cost to you. If for any reason you are charged, please get in touch with customer service so we can investigate and get this resolved for you."

Steelbook release

Germany release has Booklet and Poster
Booklet text is in German

UK release just has poster

France release does not include poster or booklet

Germany Unboxing

Not my videos

but all german & french steelbooks have the same dent... it seems only the uk release is dent free.

and i thought you know everything
SpiffyBigAngora-size_restricted.gif