Renewed or Cancelled TV Shows

Yeah this should of been a mini series or a one season deal to begin with. I enjoyed it, but the episodes were starting to feel too stretched out.

I'm starting to look around online for new series getting ready to start. I've found a few i'm willing to give a shot, even though most probably won't survive the first year, which seems to be commonplace anymore.

CBS:

Vegas: Tues. Sept. 25th, 10pm

ABC:

Once Upon A Time: Sun. Sept. 30th, 8pm
666 Park Ave: Sun. Sept. 30th, 10pm
Last Resort: Thurs. Sept. 27th, 8pm

NBC:

Revolution: Mon. Sept. 17th, 10pm
Go On: Tues. Sept. 11th, 9pm
Animal Practice: Wed. Sept. 26th, 8pm

I just started watching The Office. This show is so funny. Michael the Boss is handing out company Awards, he announces a middle aged woman for the Busiest Beaver Award, she looks at it and says, It says Bushiest Beaver. I am still laughing my arse off.

Man i can't believe this season of Falling Skies is just about over already. It has been such a great season, and season 3 can't come soon enough.

I totally agree.
But I also saw that Underbelly started its 5'th season.
I love that show, and its a good replacement for Falling Skies.

Anger Management was so mediocre, nowhere near Two and a Half Men. How can shows like that get another 90 episodes and quality comedy shows like Community be in trouble.

Anger Management was so mediocre, nowhere near Two and a Half Men. How can shows like that get another 90 episodes and quality comedy shows like Community be in trouble.

It's way better than two and a half, with ashton. It's obviously not as great as two and a half w/ charlie, but it's still a great show, imo.

Covert Affairs Renewed For Season 4
White Collar Renewed For Season 5
Royal Pains Renewed For Two More Seasons

And if anybody happens to care:

NBC Renews The Voice For Two More Cycles
The CW Renews Breaking Pointe
Oh Sit! Renewed For Season 2

I'm extremely excited for another season of both Covert Affairs and White Collar. Two of my favs!!!!