Reservoir Dogs (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive no. 61) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 31, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 31, at 8 PM Hong Kong time)
Price: $163.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti & DL)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Karl Fitzgerald features "Full Glossy" Finish with debossed title.
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Retro Poster Style,Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Reservoir_overall_box_LS_DLS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_FS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_LS_1200x.jpgReservoir_slips_DLS_1200x.jpg

Last edited:
feel like single lenti would be better as a full slip but it is what it is
From afar or squinting (at the OC beauty shot) the slips loos half good but zoomed in on the single shots so much looks jaggered or badly photoshopped. Even the FS is poor but it’s the only art I don’t have on anything so it’s a no brainier to go for it

Novas back art of the steel is the SL and like i said before I can’t stand the DL art anyway. Nova wins with the FS imo. But the steel here is cool

They are. That's literally what lenticular fullslip means. Otherwise it would say DL A/B. Check the listing again, description has been updated.

I appreciate what Lenti Full Slip means but the description still says… One must be wrong and hopefully it is a SL.
  • Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticulars, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing

Called it haha
Called what? The release? The artist? LOL get your head out your ar$e pal

I said it was too early :spoil:
It’s not though is it and you know that. They could’ve easily had it as their next release considering how barbie, Wonka and the recent DC titles have worked out.
God you f**king Insufferable sometimes lol

Normally I'd be all over a Tarantino release, but I already added the 4K to the novamedia steelbook, so it's probably better for me to save the money since I prefer that one.

I agree with an earlier post that the single lenticular (or double, whatever it is) would have looked great as a full slip.

Reactions: Axel and samdavies
I appreciate what Lenti Full Slip means but the description still says… One must be wrong and hopefully it is a SL.
  • Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticulars, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing

Sorry, my mistake. It does still say DL. It should be SL though, given the BS and listing title.

Called what? The release? The artist? LOL get your head out your ar$e pal
F*ek off, pal hahha if you care to get your head of your own ass, and look back.. just after I posted the banner I said I think this will be another steel by Karl, and it was.

Sorry, my mistake. It does still say DL. It should be SL though, given the BS and listing title.

No problem. Hopefully it will be an SL although will probably go for the FS anyway. Not sure how that SL will turn out. I reckon it could be great, but could also be sh*ite.

No problem. Hopefully it will be an SL although will probably go for the FS anyway. Not sure how that SL will turn out. I reckon it could be great, but could also be sh*ite.
It's unlikely I'll buy that either, but I'm just glad they're doing a SL again. I'm very tired of seeing a lenti rear on the 2nd DL that really should have a FS finish.

It's unlikely I'll buy that either, but I'm just glad they're doing a SL again. I'm very tired of seeing a lenti rear on the 2nd DL that really should have a FS finish.
LOL you got that from the OG art on the OC did you lol

Place is turning into HiDefSamNinja f**k me. You’re everywhere like a rash

LOL you got that from the OG art on the OC did you lol

Place is turning into HiDefSamNinja f**k me. You’re everywhere like a rash
What? No... Have you even looked at what I posted?

You're saying sh!t now, and coming off as a bit of a d!ck tbh bro. I get I'll voice my every thought, and I'm sure thats very tiresome, but it still stops short of being a cock.

I posted the banner, as it appeared. Then immediately after posted what I thought the steel would be, based off something Karl told me. That was before I'd seen or posted any BS.

lol yeah right? I was thinking that the other day too, it´s crazy....do you have a life @samdavies ? Even @DMD4k wasn´t here so much back in his days lol , but he was also such a smarta$$ xD
Mate I used to like him and stick up for him but he’s becoming insufferable now it breaks me. I’ve actually fallen out with people because I helped him become a blufans VIP and I always thought that reaction was weird but I get it now.

No one likes a know it all. Some of the most annoying AND boring people on this planet