Thor: Love and Thunder (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-005) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 10, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on October 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $125.97 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Partial Foil, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x2, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Thor4_Overall-Packshot_OC_2000x.jpgThor4_Overall_FS_2000x.jpgThor4_Overall_LS_2000x.jpgThor4_Overall_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, so it's discless, maybe then I could upgrade that Zavvi CE...
This is #005, what's going to be #002 and #003 I wonder.
Although they've skipped numbers in their main line and haven't filled them in years.

This should be better than the BB steel but I was pleasantly surprised the BB steel was embossed. I'm still so mad I missed the Dr. Strange pre-order. I wanted that 1/4 slip....

Reactions: jc2ssych
oh then its Thor: Love and Thunder (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-005) [Hong Kong]
glad I could help :happy:
For f…. Sigh
Lol

Am just surprised to see so many MCU steels cropping up and tried to be cute in how I expressed interest is all.
Nevermind, forget it. Lol

Whats the chance this will be a bloodbath for securing one?
Been a while but Thor movies seemed to call buyers from all over and beyond, oddly. Always felt Thor steels were most sought after, of the OgG heroes. Especially after Dark World(I remember how much the Kimchi lenti rocketed in value before I took delivery…and how lucky i was to get one as easy as i did at the time. It was highly sought after.)
So am curious I guess as the 4th Thor movie is on par with Dark World (in my opinion) so have a feeling there could be some weird sort of demand again….hope not. Would prefer we all get the copies we want