Ur mum
Release date: November 15, 2022
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: includes PET slip. Gloss finish.

6521312_sd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You stole something as stupid as artwork for a movie without crediting the OP and trying to make excuses for it. You are definitely deserve the L here pal
So the person I stole it from (can’t believe the word stolen is being used but here we are) did they also credit where they got it from?

I’ll take that L and smoke it thanks

i dont give a sh1t.. why are you so upset about it? did you make the artwork? yes or no? otherwise no one cares about your feelings.. imagine watermarking intellectual property of someone else and then whine about it wtf
So tales from your ass ? Don’t make claims you can’t back up

Mad ? Mad??? Hahahaha I think it’s funny to watch people like you try to explain away stealing because it’s the internet

It's pretty poor and childish to 'claim' first post of an 'stolen' image by watermarking it, and cry about sharing without getting credits for it....

It's like the old days when people downloaded movies on Torrent and Usenet, and uploading them for the credits in a virtual world called the internet to feel like a 'somebody'

boo-eric-cartman.gif

It's pretty poor and childish to 'claim' first post of an 'stolen' image by watermarking it, and cry about sharing without getting credits for it....

It's like the old days when people downloaded movies on Torrent and Usenet, and uploading them for the credits in a virtual world called the internet to feel like a 'somebody'

View attachment 540527
Wanna know something ironically hilarious

The place where I found it on twitter, the guy never credits anyone. On anything. And then they also try to be funny by posting trending memes, funny videos, funny message screenshots etc etc etc and puts them in their own worded post (which usually mirrors the original trending funny post) and guess what... never credits the original post or who’s involved or whatever. Even when it’s a video.

So to me this is too funny. Some random getting upset that the original poster (They either follow or it is them) of this image isn’t credited when that person also does not credit a single soul. Make it make sense

Loser is the asswipe trying to advertise using someone's work, just because he's got it earlier, or whatever. It's like one of those leakers, 'stealing' information from the company (if it's not intentional advertisement nowadays), or paparazzi, bottom feeders.
Do I detect a likewise digust and disdain for those paparazzi folks?

You may find the same joy I did when I saw this. Thus...my hearty recommendation....
paparazzi.jpg

Reactions: Lenny Nero