Ur mum
Release date: November 15, 2022
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: includes PET slip. Gloss finish.

6521312_sd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seeing several of Quentin Tarantino's films being brought to 4K steelbook recently. Any chance we could get a new 4K steel of either: Django Unchained or the Hateful Eight? These are my 2 fav films from him.

I'm seeing several of Quentin Tarantino's films being brought to 4K steelbook recently. Any chance we could get a new 4K steel of either: Django Unchained or the Hateful Eight? These are my 2 fav films from him.
You'd have to have a 4K release of either film first lol I think both releases are lionsgate in the US, but they vary elsewhere in the world, so might be a bit more complicated to arrange. There has been no whisper of either though, so nothing is to be expected in the near term unfortunately, for either film, no.

You'd have to have a 4K release of either film first lol I think both releases are lionsgate in the US, but they vary elsewhere in the world, so might be a bit more complicated to arrange. There has been no whisper of either though, so nothing is to be expected in the near term unfortunately, for either film, no.
With all the ones coming, my guess is maybe.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm hoping we get matching zavvi sets like Inglourious basterds though. But I think they are not all under the same distributers.
Nah. Lionsgate here too. His films are a mix of lionsgate (early), studio canal (Middle), and universal & Sony (later)

God I hope there’s no big one click box for the other universal Tarantino 4K re releases. Saying that I think IB is the only Universal release

Nah. Lionsgate here too. His films are a mix of lionsgate (early), studio canal (Middle), and universal & Sony (later)

God I hope there’s no big one click box for the other universal Tarantino 4K re releases. Saying that I think IB is the only Universal release
Yeah IB only Universal. Mostly lionsgate/miramax, momentum and sony.

20220920_162257.jpg

It may be a glitch or this may already be unavailable.

Some people have already reported receiving this message:

WTAF.jpg
Others trying to checkout now aren't able to and are receiving this message:

This item is no longer available for the delivery method you selected.
Sorry about that! Please choose a different way to get your order.