Reservoir Dogs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: March 23, 2018 (Pre-order Feb 23, 2018 at 10 PM Korea Time, UTC+9)
Purchase link: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip - One Click
Prices: $35.99 (Full Slip A & B) - $36.99 (Lenticular) - $32.99 (1/4 Slip) - $129.99 (One Click)
Notes: 700 copies (Full Slip A & B & Lenti) - 400 copies (1/4 Slip) - 500 copies (One Click)
One Click gift: Original production notes 52p and original poster.

A.jpg B.jpg LENTI.jpg Q.jpg 1.jpg
21125739_1039958482774590_3438561149648474145_o.jpg
21199690_1037912676312504_9071263193043043219_o.jpg
21083040_10213029637509470_7846853052262769595_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone else earlier pointed out how these repeated restocks look planned. I think there may be something to that.
I guess there is nothing wrong with the restocks. There might be a lot of good non conspirical reasons for that. For example : Local non-sold copies of Kill Bill returned to novamedia, cancelled orders for the dogs.
Honestly i would really want those kind of restocks happened more often with other retailers as well.
Was extremely happy with a recent restock in Manta Lab, was able to grab Logan and La la land for the retail price.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
I guess there is nothing wrong with the restocks. There might be a lot of good non conspirical reasons for that. For example : Local non-sold copies of Kill Bill returned to novamedia, cancelled orders for the dogs.
Honestly i would really want those kind of restocks happened more often with other retailers as well.
Was extremely happy with a recent restock in Manta Lab, was able to grab Logan and La la land for the retail price.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist by nature. It could all be perfectly logical and reasonable. But maybe...;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Maksym
I should get mine tomorrow, item is scanned by customs now and it takes usually only few hours till moving it on. Hopefuly the post will be working tomorrow as NL is probably only country in EU not having the official public holiday tomorrow :smuggrin:. Otherwise I would get it next week only :ohno:

I couldn't resist any longer (and also had to check for other damages besides the indentation on the full slip - luckily the steelbook's fine, except for a couple of tiny paint chips I won't loose sleep over):

02.jpg 03.jpg 15.jpg 06.jpg
05.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

I like the whole package. Nova did a fine job for sure.
The slip feels so nice with the textured finish. Quality build as well.
My only gripe lies with the "white" base color of the steel. I still think it's not clean enough, even though it does look better when the shrink wrap is removed. I wonder if it's even possible to give steels a brighter white color at reasonable cost? Any insights? @Wreck

By the way, Nova already confirmed they'll send me a replacement slip with my next order. Gotta love their Customer Service.
Did you get a (positive) reply, too? @Noodles

I couldn't resist any longer (and also had to check for other damages besides the indentation on the full slip - luckily the steelbook's fine, except for a couple of tiny paint chips I won't loose sleep over):

View attachment 366892 View attachment 366893 View attachment 366901 View attachment 366895
View attachment 366894

View attachment 366896
View attachment 366897 View attachment 366898 View attachment 366899 View attachment 366900

I like the whole package. Nova did a fine job for sure.
The slip feels so nice with the textured finish. Quality build as well.
My only gripe lies with the "white" base color of the steel. I still think it's not clean enough, even though it does look better when the shrink wrap is removed. I wonder if it's even possible to give steels a brighter white color at reasonable cost? Any insights? @Wreck

By the way, Nova already confirmed they'll send me a replacement slip with my next order. Gotta love their Customer Service.
Did you get a (positive) reply, too? @Noodles
Great photos bud! :thumbs:

Glad to hear they're sorting out a replacement slip for you. As for my steelbook... I haven't contacted them yet, and now I'm not sure if I'll bother -- I tried taking some photos yesterday, but the level of embossing (or lack of) was really hard to pick up and didn't look as bad as it does when inspecting it in hand, so I'd hate to send those over to Nova and have them think I'm just a phoney trying to claim a free copy. :bag:

Reactions: CleverLoginName
I´ve got my slip B today and Im very happy with it, it looks great in hand. After first photos here I was worry about a colors, but luckily it´s nice colorful and vivid. Texture is just classic rough paper with embossed and glossed writings, just typical slip B line, I like it.

But I like all editions in this beautiful Nova release, @CleverLoginName very nice photos, really makes me to want this one as well :oohyeah:.

Also like the lenti transition and the fact it is full slip lenti, @spass which one is your favorite buddy?

Anyway, here a few photos of the slip

DSC_3079.jpg
DSC_3083.jpg DSC_3085.jpg DSC_3091.jpgDSC_3109.jpg DSC_3111.jpg DSC_3112.jpg DSC_3115.jpg

Last edited: