Reservoir Dogs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: March 23, 2018 (Pre-order Feb 23, 2018 at 10 PM Korea Time, UTC+9)
Purchase link: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip - One Click
Prices: $35.99 (Full Slip A & B) - $36.99 (Lenticular) - $32.99 (1/4 Slip) - $129.99 (One Click)
Notes: 700 copies (Full Slip A & B & Lenti) - 400 copies (1/4 Slip) - 500 copies (One Click)
One Click gift: Original production notes 52p and original poster.

A.jpg B.jpg LENTI.jpg Q.jpg 1.jpg
21125739_1039958482774590_3438561149648474145_o.jpg
21199690_1037912676312504_9071263193043043219_o.jpg
21083040_10213029637509470_7846853052262769595_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I asked you the other thread does your shipping go to a Hub somewhere as it would take longer. We are right next to each other so I have no idea why yours takes ages. Where is it now, stuck in customs? If thats the case then the dispatch from Nova coming direct to the country is the same as the UK if there is no hub, then it's all down to your customs. In Brazil customs can take upto 3 weeks to clear. I have a friend there that doesn't get my packages until one month later from shipping date and he says its normal for him :rofl:
If it was in customs it would show on the tracking. Hasn't arrived into the country yet (according to the tracking)

Now that Strangerbyday got his last week, I'm beginning to worry a little.

If it was in customs it would show on the tracking. Hasn't arrived into the country yet (according to the tracking)

Now that Strangerbyday got his last week, I'm beginning to worry a little.

I tell a lie, got confused with another package, ordered Thursday 29th March (evening) shipped next day Friday 30th March, arrived on Wednesday 4th April. So it's 5 days from dispatch to arrive. On both of the tracking in Korea and Royal Mail as its the postal mail that is delivered to us it doesnt say anything about it being in customs. All I get is an update on RM to say its arrived in Heathrow. Normally the next day it gets delivered. So really odd one with your shipping and it seems like a repeated occurrence.

shipping.png

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I tell a lie, got confused with another package, ordered Thursday 29th March (evening) shipped next day Friday 30th March, arrived on Wednesday 4th April. So it's 5 days from dispatch to arrive. On both of the tracking in Korea and Royal Mail as its the postal mail that is delivered to us it doesnt say anything about it being in customs. All I get is an update on RM to say its arrived in Heathrow. Normally the next day it gets delivered. So really odd one with your shipping and it seems like a repeated occurrence.

View attachment 368683

What baffles me even more is that Strangerbyday always seems to get his well ahead of myself and Paul and we're in the same country!!!! :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
@paulboland that's not the only package I get the package in 5 days. Nova and Manta are the fastest. Kimchi around a week or more. Zeta the same. Blufans are the worst lol

What baffles me even more is that Strangerbyday always seems to get his well ahead of myself and Paul and we're in the same country!!!! :rofl:

How far do you live apart? Does it matter which part of Ireland? Maybe the postman can't find you lol

Last edited:
@paulboland that's not the only package I get the package in 5 days. Nova and Manta are the fastest. Kimchi around a week or more. Zeta the same. Blufans are the worst lol

You keep saying it's 'un

How far do you live apart? Does it matter which part of Ireland? Maybe the postman can't find you lol
It's not a direct flight from South Korea to Rep of Ireland compared to UK
Tracking lists the aircraft it was on was flight to amsterdam airport which is not unusual as it's usually a flight to Amsterdam or Germany
Parcels can also not even get on the aircraft after been scanned due to not enough space and needs to wait for next flight which is not always next day

When the aircraft arrives at Amsterdam or Germany airports it then can be put on a flight to Ireland but sometimes it goes by boat/road transport instead when arrives in Europe

It's not unusual for parcels from Kimchi/Nova/Manta/blufans to take 20 - 25 days
Sometimes it's fast 8 days

• Helpful Post
It's not a direct flight from South Korea to Rep of Ireland compared to UK
Tracking lists the aircraft it was on was flight to amsterdam airport which is not unusual it's usually a flight to Amsterdam or Germany
Parcels can also not even get on the aircraft after been scanned due to not enough space and needs to wait for next flight which is not always next day

When the aircraft arrives at Amsterdam or Germany airports it then can be put on a flight to Ireland but sometimes it goes by boat/road transport instead when arrives in Europe

It's not unusual for parcels from Kimchi/Nova/Manta/blufans to take 20 - 25 days
Sometimes it's fast 8 days

So it goes to Amsterdam and Germany as a Hub then? But then why does Pearse always get's his longer than you and others?

So it goes to Amsterdam and Germany as a Hub then? But then why does Pearse always get's his longer than you and others?
It's down to just luck on the day you get it quick or just have to wait
Transport logistics varies at different times during a day on how parcels get processed depends on how much parcels there is on the day
A quiet day you usually get fast delivery
Most of my parcels from korea take 14 to 25 days it's only the odd time it's as quick as 8 days

• Thanks
It's down to just luck on the day you get it quick or just have to wait
Transport logistics varies at different times during a day on how parcels get processed depends on how much parcels there is on the day
A quiet day you usually get fast delivery
Most of my parcels from korea take 14 to 25 days it's only the odd time it's as quick as 8 days

So from your explanation, its down to luck. Well there we go @BluSteel2012, Mr Boland has solved this mystery why your shipping seems to take longer than others from Ireland! You got the numpty delivery driver that decided to short straw your parcels last, in other words you have been consistently getting bad luck where as paul and stranger boy is getting the better part of luck.Well hope the luck changes around and Paul can have some share of bad luck :p

So from your explanation, its down to luck. Well there we go @BluSteel2012, Mr Boland has solved this mystery why your shipping seems to take longer than others from Ireland! You got the numpty delivery driver that decided to short straw your parcels last, in other words you have been consistently getting bad luck where as paul and stranger boy is getting the better part of luck.Well hope the luck changes around and Paul can have some share of bad luck :p
I don't get lucky most times it's rare when I do :p
Most my parcels from Korea take 14 to 25 days as in 3-4 weeks same as Pearse

Where I work I see Transport logistics in action every day and the problems that can happen
Bad Weather is lot of the time reasons for delay and causing a change of transport method used

• Thanks
Arrived today. I really like this. I'm very pleased with the whiteness of the steelbook.
I was concerned that it wouldn't be white enough after reading some of the posts here. The lenticular is excellent!
I normally don't like lenticulars or slips in general. The only reason I didn't order the 1/4 slip is because I wanted to be able to see the back of the steelbook. I think perhaps I will purchase steelbooks with slips when I can from now on for this reason.

I know there are already lots of images for this release and normally I wouldn't include my own.
I'm only including these scans to show that I have finally opened one. Well a slip anyway.
But of course I kept the shrink wrap on the actual slip. :happy:

Image (2).jpg Image (3).jpg Image (4).jpg Image (5).jpg