jonnybobbytimmy

The Devil™
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Release date: October 2, 2019
Purchase links: Pretz Media - Amazon DE
Price: €39.99
Notes: Resident Evil (2D) - Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2D) - Resident Evil: Extinction (2D) - Resident Evil: Afterlife (2D - 3D) - Resident Evil: Retribution (2D - 3D) - Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2D - 3D)

Resident-Evil-1-6-Limited-Steelbook-Edition.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
3D as in 3D only discs for the second half? LOL Stacked discs I'm guessing. Simple design but may work for me.

Edit: Films 4-6 are 2D/3D.
Only EU not world wide. You can check here:
https://www.pretz-media.at/de/liefer-versandkosten

But that release is not shop-exclusive afaik, so may appear on amazon soon
Thanks both for the further information . I'll put an order in as I still think the UK is still part of EU (daft brexit joke) :rofl:

Thanks both for the further information . I'll put an order in as I still think the UK is still part of EU (daft brexit joke) :rofl:
What's brexit :rofl: is that a new steelbook packaging :p :giggle:
(Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt was asking as they don't have a clue as to what brexit is as does most of UK not know :LOL:)

Constantin Films some of 3D releases was 1 disc with 3D/2D on same disc and some was 3D release only with no 2D
They done separate 2D Blu-ray release for some of the films

What's brexit :rofl: is that a new steelbook packaging :p :giggle:
(Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt was asking as they don't have a clue as to what brexit is as does most of UK not know :LOL:)

Constantin Films some of 3D releases was 1 disc with 3D/2D on same disc and some was 3D release only with no 2D
They done separate 2D Blu-ray release for some of the films
Brexit is a story of two outcomes, but politicians always have to go the third option on it, time passes and everyone forgets apart from the cave paintings that recorded the historical facts as legend :rofl:

Could be used as a sub plot for a Resident Evil reboot where scientists are justified in T-Virus creation to cleanse the earth :naughty:

@paulboland you in for this?

Brexit is a story of two outcomes, but politicians always have to go the third option on it, time passes and everyone forgets apart from the cave paintings that recorded the historical facts as legend :rofl:

Could be used as a sub plot for a Resident Evil reboot where scientists are justified in T-Virus creation to cleanse the earth :naughty:

@paulboland you in for this?
I might be not decided yet and that's if it shows up on Amazon Germany
I will wait most likely until after release and see what steelbook looks like in hand and 100% to see what discs are included

Only way for sure to know if discs are both 3D/2D is when released

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
I don’t know where to ask this but I recently ordered a Resident Evil steelbook from Pretz-media and I’m having trouble figuring out how to pay.
I chose “payment in advance” when I ordered which was a mistake (should have chosen PayPal ‍♂️).
There doesn’t seem to be a way to cancel or amend the order apart from writing a handwritten letter to Austria.
Using translators I can see that my order status is “awaiting payment”. I have no idea how to make the payment though.
Does anyone have any advice? Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Might have to pick this up, since the separate steels are all over the place in terms of artwork.

Might have to pick this up, since the separate steels are all over the place in terms of artwork.
That's been my thoughts too. Didn't think we would either given first film is under a different studio or distributor rights. This is just perfect for me given the 3D inclusion too :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles