jonnybobbytimmy

The Devil™
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Release date: October 2, 2019
Purchase links: Pretz Media - Amazon DE
Price: €39.99
Notes: Resident Evil (2D) - Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2D) - Resident Evil: Extinction (2D) - Resident Evil: Afterlife (2D - 3D) - Resident Evil: Retribution (2D - 3D) - Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2D - 3D)

Resident-Evil-1-6-Limited-Steelbook-Edition.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bud. Hey, if John approves...
So, flat and gloss?
Yes, flat, gloss, same design on back, inside is a black and white metallic, rock effect (can't really describe). Constantine films has a small logo on the front and near the bottom. It's better than I expected. Disks inside are all numbered from 1 to 6 with a light grey large number with a matching read and white complementary design. There's effort been put into the final package. I'll see if I can take a picture or two for you...

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
@GeoRattray Is afterlife strictly in 3D or is there also a 2D version as well on the disc?
I'll check later this evening for you to find out. This is the one with the huge Executioner (Axeman) in, and fortunately this is the only disc I tried out briefly a few days ago.

So what I do know: From main menu's, everything is presented in German and even the default language track is in German. I did have to flick it to English on the second track. I never started the film from the beginning as I used the index finder and jumped to the middle of the film, so unsure if I would have been given the 3d/2d option to watch..It's a guess at the moment it's 3d only, but will confirm for you later today...

I'll check later this evening for you to find out. This is the one with the huge Executioner (Axeman) in, and fortunately this is the only disc I tried out briefly a few days ago.

So what I do know: From main menu's, everything is presented in German and even the default language track is in German. I did have to flick it to English on the second track. I never started the film from the beginning as I used the index finder and jumped to the middle of the film, so unsure if I would have been given the 3d/2d option to watch..It's a guess at the moment it's 3d only, but will confirm for you later today...
@AcIDc0r3 Loaded Afterlife up and believe its 3d only disks, no options (as far as I can find) for 2d.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Any info about subs? German editions tend to have just German subs...
Yes, German only selectable subtitle. Also worth noting is since this is the German edition there are forced subtitles and there is also burned in text. Here's an example since I have both German and English editions of these movies...

Burned-In Text
German Edition
6 months german.png
English Edition
6 months english.png

Forced Subtitles
German Edition
biohazard german.png
English Edition
biohazard english.png

You won't get any burned-in or forced English text unless you replace or buy an English version of these movies.

Also worth mentioning is the extras are in English but the trailers are only in German.

Last edited:
Looked forward to this one, but in regarding to storage it's same as USA popart steelbook with 3 discs to each side. Too bad. Love artwork.