Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 21, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Walmart
Price: $169.99

Screenshot .png

71+9JpJKAkL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Down to $156 at Bullmoose with free shipping and they don't charge until it ships just like Amazon. I excited about this set since it supposed to be new 4K transfers plus Dolby Vision and the set goes well with my MonsterVerse, Mad Max and Jurassic Park/World sets.
Wait, what? New transfers just for this edition?
For Real Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

It just says that Dolby Vision was added...

I saw a YouTube talking about it being all new transfers and more limited than people are assuming. I can't remember the channel but he seems to usually be correct about this stuff. He does a lot of side by side comparison videos about new 4K releases so you can see the difference between old/new transfers.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Considering those were 300 at beginning... i saw on eBay one for 140€.
I think you are mistaking this for the other mediabook. They also sold one big mediabook for 200. And one with 6 mediabooks for 250

Cant find the one with 6 mediabooks on ebay. Think its pretty rare now

Screenshot_20231026_162119_Samsung Internet.jpg

Importing this to the UK from Amazon with import fees brings it up £171 ($216). Any chance this will stay in stock long enough to see a price drop? In the meantime I’ll be crying in a corner.

Hard no at that price. There's numerous resi evil steel sets out there already, most better than these anyway imo. Just pop the 4K discs in and have done with it.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Importing this to the UK from Amazon with import fees brings it up £171 ($216). Any chance this will stay in stock long enough to see a price drop? In the meantime I’ll be crying in a corner.
Considering most people think this is overpriced (I am one of them) I don't think you have to worry about this selling out.
It's very similar to the Transformers Steelbook set , priced dropped significantly almost half it's original price tag.

The only steelbooks better are POP ART ones. Everything else is shi*, beside artwork is just Alice and no wonder there's not much choice...
This is worthy cause of DV. Everything else is not worthy to buy...
Paid full price and not dissapointed.

Reactions: MattBowers2020
Nah. They're essentially cropped in versions of this matching wave, but worse. 4K discs and the tin (if that's your thing) are the only real selling points.

re_collection_01.jpg

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Steelbooks don't have much to go with, at least looking for posters. Having same sh*t on front page for 6 movies is mindblowing... If anything, these should have back and front switched.
Other than that these steelbooks are among worst of existing ones for RE.
These could have great artwork and finish but clearly one can't expect much from WWA...

Steelbooks don't have much to go with, at least looking for posters. Having same sh*t on front page for 6 movies is mindblowing... If anything, these should have back and front switched.
Other than that these steelbooks are among worst of existing ones for RE.
These could have great artwork and finish but clearly one can't expect much from WWA...
Look you don't have to like the artwork but there's no need to spread false details. The finish on this set and its steelbooks is nice. They're glossy but not that gloss that sucks up fingerprints. And for those that got the previous sets for the Monsterverse, Mad Max and Jurassic World, this one fits in perfectly.