Audio: English, Japanese
Subtitles: English, Japanese

re_5b_JP.jpg

Attachments

• tedbio.jpg
    tedbio.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Glad u re-upped the photos domalorite - i was desperate to see this :)

btw ppl are saying they wont get this because of the up-coming 6th film, but i just noticed that this set actually contains 6 discs - so im thinking, what if u swap out the 6th 3D version of Retribution and replace it with a disc for the last movie when it comes out?

Reactions: domalorite
Glad u re-upped the photos domalorite - i was desperate to see this :)

btw ppl are saying they wont get this because of the up-coming 6th film, but i just noticed that this set actually contains 6 discs - so im thinking, what if u swap out the 6th 3D version of Retribution and replace it with a disc for the last movie when it comes out?

I suppose you could do that but then again who knows if the 6th one will be the last in the series. One thing is for sure though I highly doubt the series goes on past a 7th movie. And another thing is the set cover will still say "Pentalogy".

Personally I would be all over this if the price were more reasonable. That price tag + absurd shipping costs from AMZ JP and add on top duties/tax from DHL... No way. So Ill just admire the set here in the thread through domalorite's awesome pictures, lol. This is a beauty of a set... one of the best digipack's in a long time IMO.

Last edited:
^ yeah the "pentalogy" would be off, but apparently mila wants part 6 to be her final movie (director might reboot in 7) so at least it would be a complete mila set.

The price is totally crazy - but the package is sooo tempting if u don't have any RE movies like me and want a simple all in one package :ohno:

^ yeah the "pentalogy" would be off, but apparently mila wants part 6 to be her final movie (director might reboot in 7) so at least it would be a complete mila set.

The price is totally crazy - but the package is sooo tempting if u don't have any RE movies like me and want a simple all in one package :ohno:

Yeah I suppose if you dont have any of the movies yet on blu this might be worth just jumping in. Then again something just as nice might come out after #6, lol. The artwork on this digi no doubt is amazing.

Your call... personally I still think at around $150 give or take to your door is just too much for the set. My 2 cents.

I just bought the US boxset and as soon as I seen this one the first time the pics were posted I knew I would be getting rid of it. But I don't know I may keep both but yeah even with owning all the films on BD & DVD this is to sexy to pass up for a lifelong Raccoon City Resident like myself. And who know's maybe HDN will have a Resident Evil Award one day :naughty:

Thanks Wreck.

And thanks for giving me the hot pics award! :LOL::scat: Great! This will give me more motivation to post even more photos :oohyeah:

great pics!

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Did you order the HMV one? It would be interesting to see if it really is a different cover than the Amazon one.

Just ordered!!! :scat:

Back of the J-card showing all the resi films
DSC_7815a.jpg

Back of the slip box
DSC_7823a.jpg

Mila in that wet suit... :drool: The slip box fits the digipack only. The notebook box is separate.
DSC_7820a.jpg

The extras that come with the pack. The notebook is simply a lined writing notepad. Nothing exciting inside.
DSC_7818a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: