Resident Evil: Retribution (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: TBC
Purchase link: Resident Evil: Retribution (live)
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
They have RE Apocalypse for £12.99, then they have two listing for RE Retribution, the one in this thread is a price leap at £19.99 and there is one for RE Retribution with no image for £10.99, seen it in the price drop thread, will also come up search in the Zavvi, not going for this but it's confusing.

The one in the price drop thread is the old HMV title.

I'm surprised anyone is ordering this for the the current price.

If people are patient then this will be cheap as chips in no time.
Same goes for apocalypse

Reactions: AlienKing
Where the hell do Zavvi get that price from?!? £20 for a catalogue title, a bad catalogue title at that! (In my opinion)
Wasn't going to get it anyway, but for people who do like it, that's a kick in the teeth at that price, 3D or no 3D (n)

Yes, good to see it's back to the correct price and can be pre-ordered now for GBP 11.69.

If anyone ordered this @GBP 19.99 it's recommended they cancel and re-order and that's in spite of the message just received from Zavvi :-
"If you have already pre-ordered this title you will only be charged GBP12.99" and with the two10% codes floating around it's not a bad package.

Last edited:
Just for anyone trying unsuccessfully to use this discount code today please be aware that it expired at 23:55 yesterday.
If that'a a week then I'm a monkey's uncle.

It's the non-zavvi exclusive one that's £6.99 not this one. You can make that one £6.29 by adding to basket, logging in to account, then clicking this link and using code ZAVWEL54 too.

Just for anyone trying unsuccessfully to use this discount code today please be aware that it expired at 23:55 yesterday.
If that'a a week then I'm a monkey's uncle.
HDN code was only for until the 24th. This still works though - Add it to your basket, login, then click this link and use code ZAVWEL54 to reduce it to £11.69.

Last edited: