Release Date: January 30th, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
FNAC.com

5051889332077.jpg

:oohyeah::oohyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely great artwork! :drool:

The red banner is a matter of taste, but I think it matches in this way.

+1 other french releases with banners like Time Out, Conan 3D & PLanet of the Apes blended in nicely as well.

I think it actually looks a bit better than the media market version. To each his own though

Reactions: Engelskind
+1 other french releases with banners like Time Out, Conan 3D & PLanet of the Apes blended in nicely as well.

I think it actually looks a bit better than the media market version. To each his own though

And all of those releases are way cheaper now than when they first came out. This is why you should wait to purchase this one. It will drop down in price considerably imo.

Reactions: Shanester
And all of those releases are way cheaper now than when they first came out. This is why you should wait to purchase this one. It will drop down in price considerably imo.

I agree. Did the 999 thing on my cart on amazon.fr and there seems to be loads. I'm going to hold off a while.

well if you keep up with steelbooks and steebook releases,prices do go down BUT only after they re-release the title in France.this price will not go down to 12-15 euros thru the first printing.you will have to wait if you have the patience.the afterlife steelbook went down after france re-released it.the second printing even now is OOP.all the lower prices you see from the amazon.fr steels are thru the second printing.even the G1 sucker punch is now lowered but only after the fact.if you're willing to wait 6 months to over a year for the 2nd batch if it does happen then feel free to do so.
but why oh why would you want to wait that long for a spectacular artwork and not have these in your hands is a total waste unless you're just not into this version.so why even bother to wait if this isn't your cup of tea.

Yeah, wrong thread but interesting to watch anyway.

Is that a score mark/dent I see in the middle of the spine at 2'12-2'15 though? :ohno:

I'm alert to that kind of thing just now as 2 amazon.de steels turned up with slashed spines today. :(

Hi Can anyone with the FRENCH steelbook of Resident Evil: Retribution tell me if this has forced subtitles or is it English Audio
Thank you.

I was wondering the same thing, can anybody please confirm if this has forced subtitles on the English soundtrack before I take the plunge?

just watched the video and from that it's kinda sold it to me, plus the pictures of it makes it even more wantable (even over the MM version alittle) but what is stopping me so far is not knowing if there's trailer before the menu's (not that important) are all in french audio and if the menu's are all in french. abit of info would be much appreciated.:D

Got my copy yesterday. The artwork ist just awesome and the best of all the releases so far. Thats why I have the picture of the front on the lockscreen of my phone :D