France
Release Date: January 30th, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
FNAC.com

5051889332077.jpg

:oohyeah::oohyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wizzed through a few things on this discs. Firstly there's no trailers after you put the discs in but there is some french writing before you get to the main menu. Doesn't look as though you can choose your menu language though. The tabs are mainly in french and when you want to go through the bonus features it is all in french. The docs and interviews are in English audio with forced french subtitles along the bottom of the screen. On the audio tab you can choose french 5.1 or english 5.1 and there is also an option to choose french subtitles but if you don't select the subtitles none appear while you're watching the movie. I would have preferred to have the 'select language' option before the menu but I guess we can't have it our way all the time. Anyway hope this helps.

Last edited:
Is the fnac comes with anything extra? Other than the stickers.:hilarious:
I gotten my copy direct from fnac, just want to make sure I'm getting the same like everyone else. :hilarious:

Received mine yesterday.
Fnac's packaging is the most terrible I've ever seen! It came loose in a 1" thick oversized cardboard box so it could shake around in the package causing at least 1 disc to get loose. And on the upper right corner of the cover is a nice deep dent.
I will return this and never order a SteelBook there again.

I ordered mine from amazon.fr. I hope they will pack the steelbook very well... :ohno:

They will ;) Amazon's packaging for steels is good across the UK, German and French sites now.

Fnac on the other hand really shouldn't be selling steelbooks by mail order as their packaging is reliably abysmal.