RE_retrib-kr.jpg

Actual picture courtesy of chanfm:
RE_5_KR.jpg
More pics thanks to bluraymania:
2012211885(10).jpg

2012211885(11).jpg

2012211885(12).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Says in stock, but won't allow me to checkout???
I had that too. I tried at least 50 times before I contacted Tony. When he got back to me he asked me to try again and it worked.
A bit strange though, my payment method now says "Cash" while I succesfully paid using Paypal.
It's sold out again now. If I'd known this was so hard to get I'd ordered another one. Yes24.com still has copies for sale but they ship this title domestic only :(

Does anyone have any idea why there is a stick-over picture of Jovovich on the slip back?
2F904BD4-EE19-408A-931D-74A676F3FD90-161-0000000918D02D10_zps568865b5.jpg

Looks like you have got a special slipcover - that sticker covers the 4 tongued monster perhaps to keep from scaring the kiddies? My copies from Kimchidvd and K2DVD have no such sticker.

Thats because your not a VIP member. :hilarious:

All my copies have the sticker.

Ah that's disappointing. I was hoping you could peel it off and underneath would be the same picture of her without any clothes on ;)

Haha. I'm tempted to peel it off, but then I have to bear in mind its resale value.
Hmm, hoping someone else who opened his copy can tell us what it is about. ;)

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Looks like you have got a special slipcover - that sticker covers the 4 tongued monster perhaps to keep from scaring the kiddies? My copies from Kimchidvd and K2DVD have no such sticker.

Is the sticker under the plastic/on the slip, or on top of the plastic?

Yeah, mine is on the plastic seal too. And it is from kimchidvd.

Haha, if it is to keep from scaring the kiddies, then it will not help when papa tears off the seal to play the disc. :hilarious:

Reactions: liammurphy1985
These copies with the sticker must have been picked off retail shelves where it is used to block that image from kids browsing the display. The copies without the sticker were probably slated for online purchases.

Nope your all wrong. VIP treatment get extra stickers. :scat: :hilarious:

Great. I can already imagine the ebay auction from suckntease-comics:

MEGA RARE STICKERED EDITION! ONLY AVAILABLE IN STORES! WILL BE WORTH YOUR HOUSE IN FUTURE!

$2500 BIN
Or Best Offer...

:naughty:

And if he had both listed at the same time!...

MEGA RARE UN-STICKERED EDITION! NEVER AVAILABLE IN STORES! WILL BE WORTH YOUR HOUSE IN FUTURE!

$2500 BIN
Or Best Offer...

:p