Actual picture courtesy of chanfm:
RE_5_KR.jpg
More pics thanks to bluraymania:
2012211885(10).jpg

2012211885(11).jpg

2012211885(12).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just arrived this morning ! :scat:

Kimchidvd are super quick with delivery, only 4 days to get here!

How are they for packaging?do they ship protected in a box? just started collecting steels over a month ago and just bought this and total recall off kimchidvd cheers:thumbs

There packing is excellent ! When I place an order I always put a note in the message section, to check the Steelbook and use extra bubble wrap + to make sure it's packed in a solid box !!!

They have always packed my Steels very well. You should have no problems !
:thumbs:

Reactions: Rodbull
There packing is excellent ! When I place an order I always put a note in the message section, to check the Steelbook and use extra bubble wrap + to make sure it's packed in a solid box !!!

They have always packed my Steels very well. You should have no problems !
:thumbs:

Thanks mate did my first order for this steel and total recall last night already shipped I didn't use EMS though I wanted to keep the cost as low as possible;)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Mine was wrapped really well. Came in about an 3 inch deep box. With 5 layers of bubble wrap with another layer of wrap holding it in place. I guess mine showed up a few days ago and was sitting on the front door. :p
;)

I received mine yesterday and it was well packed and in mint condition but I was disappointed with the thin, flimsy wrinkled shrink-wrap. Anyone else have this problem?

I received mine yesterday and it was well packed and in mint condition but I was disappointed with the thin, flimsy wrinkled shrink-wrap. Anyone else have this problem?

I've noticed recent Korean steels do seem to have a thinner wrap than other Asian steels, and you will often find that it has separated at the seam during sealing. Bourne Legacy, Total Recall and Res Evil have all been like that. It's just how they make them these days.

Reactions: Dano