Drum18 Group buy: Open here
biscuitnoir Group buy (Australia/Europe/Asia): Open here

M2202183.jpg

Attachments

• M2202183.jpg
    M2202183.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 201
Last edited by a moderator:
I refuse to get a 3d TV until they do not require glasses. Also to tell the truth except for Avatar every 3d movie has underwhlemed me. I really just don't see the 3d effect that well and find wearing the glasses uncomfortable.

And RE is not a movie I would watch a bunch of times, I am more just filling up the set at this point.

In the same boat. 3D is fail for myself and just about every single person I know in my friends and family circle. No one likes it. I wish it would just die a betamax death but studio's keep pushing gimmicky 3D converted releases :rolleyes:

Unless they can figure out how to smooth out the 3D without ghosting & do it WITHOUT glasses 3D is never going mainstream in home media entertainment release IMO but this is a topic for another thread, lol.

I mean a bunch of people were chatting on the way out of the theatre after John Carter and they were all saying there eyes were hurting while me and my friends were saying the exact same thing. Needless to say 3D just isnt for me & I hate it when they force 3D at the theatre by not offering 2D shows for certain movies.

Ah well, end 3D rant, lol.

buying 1.......i would horde the crap out these if their were unique Art Work,but No...30th printed of the same Art across the globe,don't expect these to go for crazy prices anytime soon resale wise.

Last edited:
mine was supposed to arrive on Friday.. but instead showed up today.. Canada Post delivery on a Sunday? Well this is a first!
I'll try and snap some pics later on

Reactions: elchipo