Resident Evil: Retribution (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 28, 2010
Wales
Release date: February 4th, 2013
Price: £22

RER.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was due for release in 2 weeks along with Looper, I hope this gets picked up by another retailer while HMV is in it's current predicament!

Hope this pops up somewhere soon! Meant to be released the same day as Looper which has popped up on Amazon and Zavvi, but still no sign of this. :ohno:

Hope this pops up somewhere soon! Meant to be released the same day as Looper which has popped up on Amazon and Zavvi, but still no sign of this. :ohno:

I reckon we'll see this along with some others start to pop up online at other retailers this week

If you search for 'steelbook' on Amazon, Skyfall now appears in the search results which it didn't yesterday. Make of that what you will ;)

Same deal with Taken 2. The word 'Steelbook' isn't in the title of the releases but come up when you search the term.

Unless this magically appears in stores tomorrow, I don't think it's going to happen.

Unless this magically appears in stores tomorrow, I don't think it's going to happen.

Even more a miracle when 2 of the biggest hmvs manchester market street and liverpool one have had no new stock and aren't expecting any they told me. Hmv birkenhead very poor.

Manchester Trafford centre slightly smaller are getting stock trickling through. That's where I picked up possession hmv lentic exclusive for fellow members.

does anybody know if this exists any longer, with it already being out? i like the look of this steelbook, would have liked to have got it. I know there are imports but i dont tend to do that :)