Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (Blu-ray 3D + 2D SteelBook) (HDzeta SE Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May 2017
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 300 copies.
More details coming soon.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched this the other night. The whole film was so dark could hardly make out what was going on (Not to mention Andersons rapid multi-cut editing!) Anyone else think this?

Also, wasn't as good as the previous ones. Glad it's all over now.....

At least this includes the 3D.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Any Resident Evil fans out there? :naughty:
@luke98 @harry @cooey @Steelselecta @Hatori @chunk @Sigill @Flloydo

Just received my amazing JP Boxset so not sure I'll go for this or not :D Plus, another loose Lenti (n) Back art does look badass though :cigar:

Not for me mate

Really Like the first one, can handle the second. The rest are the worst films in history. Only watched half of this and couldn't handle no more. I don't do that often, even if I'm not enjoying it I try to finish it

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Any Resident Evil fans out there? :naughty:
@luke98 @harry @cooey @Steelselecta @Hatori @chunk @Sigill @Flloydo

Just received my amazing JP Boxset so not sure I'll go for this or not :D Plus, another loose Lenti (n) Back art does look badass though :cigar:
Thanks for the tag mate:thumbs: MASSIVE fan of Resident evil ...... the games that is! :thumbs: The films, only the first 2, the rest were god awful, and from what I've seen of the trailer for this, it looks to follow suit!
The package looks great however, but only would go for the first 2, which is unlikely to happen probably.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89