Purchase link: In store only.
Group Buy: Click here
Group Buy #2: Click here

picture.php

Video presentation:
[media=youtube]unjmYDHBSiU[/media]

Actual pics-courtesy Pud-thanks!

As per Entertainment One:
We are so excited to announce that Riddick will come to DVD, Blu-ray and Blu-Ray Steelbook on 13th January 2014 courtesy of Entertainment One.

Vin Diesel’s modern day action icon triumphantly returns delivering out of this world set pieces, monstrous fun and one the best on screen kills in movie history.

Having been betrayed and left for dead on a sun-scorched planet, Riddick must fight for his survival against deadly alien predators that exist in this barren land. After activating an emergency beacon Riddick soon finds himself battling teams of mercenaries from around the galaxy who are determined to bring him home as their bounty. But Riddick plans to seek his retribution and return to his planet at all costs.

With a fantastic supporting cast including Katee Sackhoff and WWE superstar Dave Bautista, Riddick is once again a force to be reckoned with.

Special Features
* DIRECTOR'S CUT
* VIN'S RIDDICK
* MEET THE MERCS
* RIDDICK: BLINDSIDED
* THE TWOHY TOUCH
* RIDDICKIAN TECH
* THE WORLD OF RIDDICK

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't the biggest big fan of this film, but I'm interested in seeing the extended cut... plus I like the artwork and it'll complete my Riddick steel collection, so I'm in!

I enjoyed all 3 installments and will definitely be getting this one. However I haven't gotten the prior 2 releases in steelbook form, which ones should I get? :)