WINNER CHOSEN rj531's Favorite Time Traveller giveaway ---MondoX Looper, Terminator 2 and Highlander

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Hello Ninja Fam!

It's the time of the year again. Show us your #NinjaSpirit to celebrate our 9th #NinjaWeek #bestweekever
Up for grabs are 1 new and sealed copy each of Canada Exclusives, MondoX Looper, Terminator 2 and Highlander from my personal collection.

NW2019 01.jpg

Contest will run till Sunday Mar 31, 9 am EST. Winner pays shipping.

1. Thank this post.
2. If you are to time travel, which specific time/era will you go?
3. Post a picture of your favorite Time Traveller.

Thanks for the giveaway much appreciated.
I would love to travel to Ancient Egypt to see how they did build those pyramids (but I would still want an air con unit lol)
Timeless.jpg

EPIC Give-Away @rj531! :notworthy: You're AWESOME!

I'd love to travel to the 1950's so I can meet Marilyn Monroe! :drool: :naughty:
rgA.gif

And my favorite time traveler is Deadpool! :hilarious:
LgiqtgE.gif

:D

Thanks for the great give away.
I'd travel to the Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna in 1908 and help hitler gain entrance into the art school to change the trajectory of his life. If I can't get him in I'd assassinate him even though doing that would likely cause a rift in the fabric of time and space and create something worse. Worth a shot!
07eecf6ae1eebffddc16fef4eb4aa06ed6c5243e.jpg

#5 The Umbrella Academy

thanks for another awesome giveaway! :thumbs:

specific time/era? i agree with dinosaurs above, provided i could have a titanium Jurassic World-style sphere. either that edit: changed my mind, when realised was obvious or - well - Who else?

1553534980500.png

I'd travel to England in the 1800s!
Not sure if she counts but my favorite time traveler is Tree from Happy Death Day
Screen-Shot-2018-11-30-at-11.39.06-AM.png