[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: September 8, 2020
Purchase link: Target
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: House of 1000 Corpses. The Devil's Rejects. 3 From Hell.

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 15.13.22.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 15.13.34.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't show up in the search if your looking for Rob Zombie Trilogy though.

I was putting together a thread for this before this one was bumped to the top of the page. I didn't even know it existed even though I'd searched......
Maybe a Mod can change it to Rob Zombies Firefly Trilogy @Noodles

Reactions: Noodles
It won't show up in the search if your looking for Rob Zombie Trilogy though.

I was putting together a thread for this before this one was bumped to the top of the page. I didn't even know it existed even though I'd searched......
Maybe a Mod can change it to Rob Zombies Firefly Trilogy @Noodles
Paul already beat me to it, but just an FYI... tags can always be added when creating a thread if including a certain word in the title itself doesn't make much sense. For example, we could add 'The Devil's Rejects' (or 'Firefly' if we didn't want it in the title) as a tag so this thread would also show up in search results for those particular words.

Paul already beat me to it, but just an FYI... tags can always be added when creating a thread if including a certain word in the title itself doesn't make much sense. For example, we could add 'The Devil's Rejects' (or 'Firefly' if we didn't want it in the title) as a tag so this thread would also show up in search results for those particular words.
Ah....interesting. Never realised that.

Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Noodles
Why is it called the Firefly trilogy?

Firefly family
Featured snippet from the web
The Firefly Family. The Firefly Family is a family of serial killers that appear in both House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects. Left to Right: Johnny Lee, Baby, Tiny, Gloria and Otis.

I’m gonna be getting in on this Group buy mate:thumbs: Would it be ok to add Nightmare on Elm st and also mate will you be doing the Best Buy Casper release?

As long as the others are USA only, I will post group buys. Not until August tho at the earliest

Reactions: Robles
only saw few scenes of "house of 1000 corpses" and these were enough. not my cup of tea.
You should defo give devils rejects a go mate, it’s quite different from a house of a 1000 corpses. It’s a classic in my book.

I agree with others here though that Sheri moon can’t act for s*** but in a strange way you can forgive her as her over acting does suit the role.
Defo give devils rejects a go

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Added a few more copies to the group buy, will hold it open for a bit since we can cancel if there's not more demand.

@Wreck