Rob Zombie's Firefly Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Robles

Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
It won't show up in the search if your looking for Rob Zombie Trilogy though.

I was putting together a thread for this before this one was bumped to the top of the page. I didn't even know it existed even though I'd searched......
Maybe a Mod can change it to Rob Zombies Firefly Trilogy @Noodles

Reactions: Noodles

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
It won't show up in the search if your looking for Rob Zombie Trilogy though.

I was putting together a thread for this before this one was bumped to the top of the page. I didn't even know it existed even though I'd searched......
Maybe a Mod can change it to Rob Zombies Firefly Trilogy @Noodles
Paul already beat me to it, but just an FYI... tags can always be added when creating a thread if including a certain word in the title itself doesn't make much sense. For example, we could add 'The Devil's Rejects' (or 'Firefly' if we didn't want it in the title) as a tag so this thread would also show up in search results for those particular words.

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Paul already beat me to it, but just an FYI... tags can always be added when creating a thread if including a certain word in the title itself doesn't make much sense. For example, we could add 'The Devil's Rejects' (or 'Firefly' if we didn't want it in the title) as a tag so this thread would also show up in search results for those particular words.
Ah....interesting. Never realised that.

Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Noodles

Steelselecta

Premium Supporter
Jul 30, 2013
UK
only saw few scenes of "house of 1000 corpses" and these were enough. not my cup of tea.
You should defo give devils rejects a go mate, it’s quite different from a house of a 1000 corpses. It’s a classic in my book.

I agree with others here though that Sheri moon can’t act for s*** but in a strange way you can forgive her as her over acting does suit the role.
Defo give devils rejects a go

Reactions: TheCollector86