Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deluxe Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: November 28, 2022
Purchase links: Steelbook only - Deluxe Edition
Price: £29.99 (Steelbook only) - £39.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Blu-ray disc is Region B locked

Deluxe Edition
20220825_222911.jpg

SteelBook Only
Roblin Hood SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I'd be pleasantly surprised. It's more likely they'll release more stock next week and want to lock in payments for existing orders beforehand.
Has it been sold out long?
I'm buying 3 copies, and wanted to save £12 by ordering with a code, but afraid to cancel now...

Has it been sold out long?
I'm buying 3 copies, and wanted to save £12 by ordering with a code, but afraid to cancel now...
Yeah about a month now. I was going to do the same, but tentative to cancel when it's not in stock. Knew this one would be popular, surprised it took as long to sell out as it did tbh. I expect it'll come back in stock, but when I'm not sure.

Yeah about a month now. I was going to do the same, but tentative to cancel when it's not in stock. Knew this one would be popular, surprised it took as long to sell out as it did tbh. I expect it'll come back in stock, but when I'm not sure.
I would think a few days before release, then nothing after, all gone like lost boys.

I would think a few days before release, then nothing after, all gone like lost boys.
With Zavvi it's mostly after release date cancelled orders are made available as in customer orders cancelled or orders cancelled due to failed payment

If it's only a very small amount of orders cancelled sometimes these don't come back listed on website and are kept aside for possible replacements instead.

My status has changed to awaiting dispatch, so suspecting these will go out soon. Surprised it sold out, arrow titles tend to sit there for months after release.
Most of Arrow Video SteelBook Deluxe limited editions sold out quickly before or just after release date

Most of the SteelBook print run would be for Steelbook only edition that's why that edition is still available

Reactions: DrDooom
True, but I do remember Dune, Wild Things and True romance deluxe editions sitting around for a long time after launch. Maybe Arrow have cut the print run based on this.
UK Deluxe editions releases of True Romance and Dune sold out very quickly after release date
The Steelbook only editions of both releases yes took longer to sell out

USA True Romance all editions are still available but that was a much later release than UK and lot of USA customers had already imported the UK Deluxe SteelBook and UK Amaray Limited Edition releases
UK release July 2021
USA release was June 2022

Wild Things is not as popular as those films but the UK deluxe edition still sold out quickly after release date
UK SteelBook only and Amaray Limited Editions are still available

Wild Things USA Deluxe Edition still available
USA SteelBook only and Amaray Limited Editions also are still available

UK and USA are separate releases

Reminder Arrow release of Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves is a UK only

USA customers have to order UK release as there is no USA release yet from Arrow