Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 28, 2019
Purchase links: HMV
Price: £7.99

02-654535.jpg

Last edited:
Arrow have already confirmed on Twitter they will be doing the following when someone asked about releases
Inglourious Basterds
True Romnce
The Last of the Mohicans

BBFC listings be interesting what else shows up over the coming weeks

Reactions: snow flake
i'm waiting for a nice release since years, so it's a must buy. i f#ckin' love this movie.

hoping for a fanstastic artwork.

I actually own the keys to the dungeon jail cell. Will have to post a pic sometime soon.

this is the one movie that if you asked me "what movie did you grow up on" it's RObin Hood Prince of Thieves and Scooby Doo and the Boo Brothers. lol. Wore those tapes out ....

Reactions: tridon and vexred
I absolutely love this movie. Rented it more then once, those were days... me and my dad to the videostore by bike!
Besides I still like the movie, especially the performance of the late Alan Rickman.

Reactions: snow flake
Warner no longer handle distribution of Morgan Creek in UK
Arrow Films now handle distribution of some of that catalogue

This is just a re-release of the previous warner release in UK now distributed by Arrow Films instead

Some of the Morgan Creek Catalog is been released under Arrow Video label but this is not one of them

Arrow Films do distribution for a range of film studio releases not just their own labels

At least i dont need to upgrade my USA Import which is about the best version out there
Existing Warner UK and USA Blu-ray is the same

Arrow Films release is the same Disc just distributed by Arrow Films instead of Warner in the UK now