Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

10908461-1395137211-784357.jpg

10908461-1395137211-784318.jpg

10908461-1395137211-784055.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand where levi is coming from though, remember the times when ppl were just happy that a certain movie was getting the steelbook treatment, how times have changed, now it's moan moan moan about everything really

Reactions: blade803
i would say a glossy magazine doesnt always denote quality over one that is just printed in 'standard' paper. in fact, i would say glossy can look very superficial and can cheapen the appeal of something.

yes steelbooks are premium, but that premium element doesnt have to start and finish with the case lol it could also be whats inside. ie the content. i mean, look at 'the wrestler' steelbook from plain archive... that to me is how a steelbook should be presented. a full package. in and out. not just a glossy case with one disc inside. and air

cant believe people are banging on about gloss again... is this what steelbooks have amounted to? made or broken on a coat of gloss?

i think it would be a more worthy cause to worry about content, or lack of. ie, booklets, art cards, soundtracks etc but no, just gloss it and everything is ok.

i say- gloss or no gloss you're coming with me!

I know what you're saying, but people are tired of lackluster matte finishes. Matte steels can be good but it looked like little or no effort was put into most of them over the last year. Gloss or spot gloss can really make colours pop and on this steel there is the potential for this to really shine.

Lack of content is always an issue with big franchises or print runs but just look at some of the Arrow releases or Masters of Cinema steels for quality steels with good content.

The artwork looks cool but I'm sticking to my New Years resolution...

If the movie sucks, I AIN'T BUYING IT!!!!

(I know Kick Ass 2 steel got a lot of love but I hated the movie & have no regrets for not buying it)

Robocop currently has a 7.1 rating on IMDB. A good movie in its own right, apparently, just a 'Diet Coke' version of the original.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.:movie:

For the life of me I don't understand why people rely on reviews to form opinions about how they should feel about a film. Go see it for yourself first, and read the reviews after. Your opinion should mean more to you than the (re)views of others! :scat:

Sadly it doesn't work that way. Some people are sheep and rely on being told what to watch and what to buy. Some people like to see the reviews and maybe that helps them decide on maybe if they want to buy it blindly or not. Just all depends I guess.

I read reviews like you after I buy/see the movie. I never rely on reviews and would rather decide for myself.