Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 17, 2023
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $23.84
Notes: The USA release is missing extras and is only 1 disc
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Robodoc.jpg

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 11.46.28 Medium.jpeg Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 11.47.34 Medium.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
Special Features and Technical Specs:
  • Meet the Makers
  • Roboteam Assemble
  • Major Firepower
  • Call to Action
  • Robocast quotes
  • Art of the Steel
  • Part Man, Part Machine, All Videogame
  • Gins! Guns! Guns!
  • Trailer
  • English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 track
  • Optional English SDH subtitles for the main feature

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
So what is happening with the UK/Europe release? This is a title I could buy early. Would be cool to watch it before the playing the video game.

So what is happening with the UK/Europe release? This is a title I could buy early. Would be cool to watch it before the playing the video game.
As per info posted in USA collector's edition amaray thread
From their Facebook post on August 1st
COMING SOON
Our team are now finalising UK distribution and other territories

I expect UK when announced will be just the collector's edition amaray blu-ray release

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
As per info posted in USA collector's edition amaray thread
From their Facebook post on August 1st
COMING SOON

I expect UK when announced will be just the collector's edition amaray blu-ray release

The same collector's edition right? So it's a CINEVERSE release? And they have worldwide distribution?

The same collector's edition right? So it's a CINEVERSE release? And they have worldwide distribution?
Robodoc: The Creation of Robocop is a production from Dead Mouse Productions and Cult Screenings UK
It started out as a Kickstarter funded project in 2017
Now that the production has been completed it's also been made available to purchase from retailers in some countries

Cineverse (Previously known as Cinedigm) is the distributor/label doing the Blu-ray release in USA

As per info

UK release will have same discs content

Which label/distributor in UK will be doing the release is not known yet as that has varied with previous releases from Dead Mouse Productions and Cult Screenings UK

UK Blu-ray

Info to follow.
All our kickstarter backers will receive physical copies soon, pending the release dates of your territories.

When it's known which UK Label/distributor is doing the retail release I will create a UK thread

Robodoc: The Creation of Robocop is a production from Dead Mouse Productions and Cult Screenings UK
Cineverse (Previously known as Cinedigm) is the distributor/label doing the Blu-ray release in USA

As per info

UK release will have same discs content

Which label/distributor in UK will be doing the release is not known yet as that has varied with previous releases from Dead Mouse Productions and Cult Screenings UK
They seem to be doing a bunch of documentaries. I will get a region-b one from who ever releases these. Usually UK ones are safer to get in case I wish to sell it of.

376415635_785704083563153_2575610462761372036_n.jpg

376568039_785704196896475_7832607927480331857_n.jpg

Note
Further docs spanning RoboCop 2 (1990), RoboCop 3 (1993), the RoboCop TV Series (1994), video games and comic books are already in the works, as are plans to release ROBODOC is other territories.
Our Kickstarter backers will also receive Blu-rays at no extra cost for:
ROBODOC SEASON 2: RoboCop 2 (1990)
ROBODOC SEASON 3: RoboCop 3 (1993) and the TV Series (1994)

They're forgetting TV movies Robocop: Dark Justice, Robocop: Meltdown, Robocop: Resurrection, and Robocop: Crash & Burn. :D