Rocketman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 09-30-19

Mar 24, 2013
Could be this much better front ...
1561397951821.png

.... OP image would anyway be better on the back.

Mar 24, 2013
After last year's John Lewis Christmas advert ...

.... was waiting for something like this

Mar 24, 2013
Yes, v. nice ...
1563223555621.png

1563223213642.png
1563223303538.png

... and definitely better looking and more classy than the Queen BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY steelie.

Mar 24, 2013
Apparently I’m the only person who prefers the one at Dodger Stadium. I do like the new back art.
I'm sure you're not the only one . . . personally don't like to see someone's back on the front although don't mind seeing someone's front on the back ...

May 15, 2018
Is this the confirmed artwork for zavvi? I notice jb hifi in australia is different unless that's going to change.
If you look at the bottom right corner of the JB Hi-Fi image there's the text "ARTWORK NOT FINAL" so it probably will end up being the same as Zavvi.

Apr 21, 2019
I'm sure you're not the only one . . . personally don't like to see someone's back on the front although don't mind seeing someone's front on the back ...
I just love the image. A shot from the stage looking at him in his Dodgers uniform looking out at the crowd. If the image was shot from the FoS, the impact would be minimal. OTOH, I think the face shot is not a great photo. I liked the movie, so I'll get it either way.

• Thanks
Reactions: poldergal
Feb 1, 2017
I think I like this artwork even more than the mock-up!

Hoping this film gets the premium treatment down the line from one of my favorite boutiques - FilmArena, Manta, HDZeta. It’s a great film

I heard Cinemuseum is taking a crack at it, interested to see what they come up with

Mar 24, 2013
I think I like this artwork even more than the mock-up!
With only four official posters to play with I'm happy they decided on these two . . . the facing crowd poster would have been good on the back but still prefer the playing piano poster - the piano only hinted at on the front in his shades.
I forget how many full face/3/4 face 'shades' steelbooks we've had in the UK but all have been interesting with spot gloss, metallic reflections etc.
1563270921968.png
1563270738317.png
1563271038721.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you look at the bottom right corner of the JB Hi-Fi image there's the text "ARTWORK NOT FINAL" so it probably will end up being the same as Zavvi.
When the back and inside artwork is revealed I think you can ignore the TBC artwork printed on the front.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently I’m the only person who prefers the one at Dodger Stadium.
Who knows - the artwork you prefer may release in The Americas:-
1563270201772.png