Release date: September 30, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12144212-3464688320981614.jpg

12144212-1504688320820352.jpg
12144212-1374675048968753.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: poldergal
Is this the confirmed artwork for zavvi? I notice jb hifi in australia is different unless that's going to change.
If you look at the bottom right corner of the JB Hi-Fi image there's the text "ARTWORK NOT FINAL" so it probably will end up being the same as Zavvi.

I'm sure you're not the only one . . . personally don't like to see someone's back on the front although don't mind seeing someone's front on the back ...
I just love the image. A shot from the stage looking at him in his Dodgers uniform looking out at the crowd. If the image was shot from the FoS, the impact would be minimal. OTOH, I think the face shot is not a great photo. I liked the movie, so I'll get it either way.

• Thanks
Reactions: poldergal
I think I like this artwork even more than the mock-up!

Hoping this film gets the premium treatment down the line from one of my favorite boutiques - FilmArena, Manta, HDZeta. It’s a great film

I heard Cinemuseum is taking a crack at it, interested to see what they come up with

I think I like this artwork even more than the mock-up!
With only four official posters to play with I'm happy they decided on these two . . . the facing crowd poster would have been good on the back but still prefer the playing piano poster - the piano only hinted at on the front in his shades.
I forget how many full face/3/4 face 'shades' steelbooks we've had in the UK but all have been interesting with spot gloss, metallic reflections etc.
1563270921968.png
1563270738317.png
1563271038721.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you look at the bottom right corner of the JB Hi-Fi image there's the text "ARTWORK NOT FINAL" so it probably will end up being the same as Zavvi.
When the back and inside artwork is revealed I think you can ignore the TBC artwork printed on the front.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently I’m the only person who prefers the one at Dodger Stadium.
Who knows - the artwork you prefer may release in The Americas:-
1563270201772.png