Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 10th , 2017
Purchase link: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (live)
Price: £24.99
Note: This steelbook displays the title on the spine.

C5S979bXAAA7T-s.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg

11387240-1464445146360545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No delivery today I expect will arrive Tue or Wed
Was hoping for Mon delivery to watch the film on my day off

I will have to wait till Friday now to watch the film my next day off

Finally arrived and not bad I know I'm in the minority that prefers this to the BF one but what do I care :hilarious:

Oh course it does help to know I can cover it up :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Just had this from Zavvi...

"I am sorry to let you know that there has been a problem in the warehouse which has resulted in your order being stopped prior to dispatch.

I understand this is disappointing and we are sorry. I will investigate further and request for the order to be sent to you as soon as possible. Should there be a problem with dispatching the order, we will arrange for this to be cancelled and for the money to be returned to your account upon confirmation of the cancellation."

Well, fingers crossed it turns up!

**Edit** it's just been despatched! Was a bit worried there!

Last edited:
Just had this from Zavvi...

"I am sorry to let you know that there has been a problem in the warehouse which has resulted in your order being stopped prior to dispatch.

I understand this is disappointing and we are sorry. I will investigate further and request for the order to be sent to you as soon as possible. Should there be a problem with dispatching the order, we will arrange for this to be cancelled and for the money to be returned to your account upon confirmation of the cancellation."

Well, fingers crossed it turns up!

**Edit** it's just been despatched! Was a bit worried there!
Probably still trying to count! Lol

Reactions: Filmbloke
I already know the US Steel is debossed. I thought the zavvi one was supposed to be embossed and different than the US steel. It looks like it is the same steel now.

Sorry. Totally misread your post. Yes, they are the same steel. I always thought the Zavvi one would be debossed. Similar to the Disney Marvel US and TFA US steels.

So where was that post that clearly showed a embossed front? Which country is that version?

It was lighting on the debossed title. I posted pics a few pages back that Paulboland though looked embossed when you zoomed in on it. Same issue on the US thread I think. People thinking it looked embossed when it wasnt.

Thanks for the photos
It still looks to me to be a mix of debossing and embossing
Your Photo zoomed in
View attachment 305052

It's definitely debossed but your right, from the zoomed in section you showed it looks embossed. Not sure why that is. Might be because the debossing isn't perfectly aligned.

In my opinion the steelbook is fine. I'm a fan of Spot gloss when done properly as it is here (similar to the KR Edge of Tomorrow or HMV Magnificent Seven). I would have looked better artwork but it is better in hand than the pics make out.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu-steel
So where was that post that clearly showed a embossed front? Which country is that version?
It was lighting on the debossed title. I posted pics a few pages back that Paulboland though looked embossed when you zoomed in on it. Same issue on the US thread I think. People thinking it looked embossed when it wasnt.

Paul had it cover his whole computer screen and still couldn't work out if it was debossed or not. I was laughing so hard.
And it caused so much confusion even though it clearly looked debossed to me

It's like how many people does it take to fix a light bulb joke!

• Thanks
Reactions: jitstark
Paul had it cover his whole computer screen and still couldn't work out if it was debossed or not. I was laughing so hard.
And it caused so much confusion even though it clearly looked debossed to me

It's like how many people does it take to fix a light bulb joke!
What's a light bulb :giggle::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo