Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 10th , 2017
Purchase link: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (live)
Price: £24.99
Note: This steelbook displays the title on the spine.

C5S979bXAAA7T-s.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg

11387240-1464445146360545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a minority here but after all the hype I felt underwhelmed watching this today. I guess with any SW movies and the biggest franchise ever you do have a lot of high expectations. It wasn't a bad movie by no means and has replay value, wasn't exciting as it could had been. Darth Vader in the movie is what kept R1 alive. I would love for Disney to do a spin off on Vader in their next projects.

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
I remember someone (maybe) @paulboland saying something once about The Hut Group (not Jabba) who own Zavvi having 2 warehouses. One in Jersey/Guernsey and one in England. Could be your steel was sent from the England one and sent out early.
When it's sent from Hut warehouse yes will be faster delivery as it from the UK warehouse
The Channel islands is though where most stock is sent from and can be quick to slow in delivery times

If it was the White Zavvi box it was from the channel islands

Zavvi though for me not really had a delivery that takes long in past few months
It's great when sent from the Hut warehouse I get delivery in 1 day and I'm in Rep of Ireland and it's tracked delivery by courier at no extra cost but packaging can be brilliant to bad

Channel islands for UK would be 1-3 days and in white box and Rep of Ireland it takes 4-8 days

In the past I had some deliveries that took 2 weeks most though arrive now in 4-5 days with a few 6-8 days

When it's sent from Hut warehouse yes will be faster delivery as it from the UK warehouse
The Channel islands is though where most stock is sent from and can be quick to slow in delivery times

If it was the White Zavvi box it was from the channel islands

Zavvi though for me not really had a delivery that takes long in past few months
It's great when sent from the Hut warehouse I get delivery in 1 day and I'm in Rep of Ireland and it's tracked delivery by courier at no extra cost but packaging can be brilliant to bad

Channel islands for UK would be 1-3 days and in white box and Rep of Ireland it takes 4-8 days

In the past I had some deliveries that took 2 weeks most though arrive now in 4-5 days with a few 6-8 days
This came in the white standard box so it was very quick on the rare occasions.

I'm not sure I understand?

It's all set in the Star Wars universe? How could they create a new one? It has to tie-in and lead directly on to A New Hope. There was no other way......

There could have been a way, it's such a shame great characters

:LOL::rofl:

Please stop with these videos... my ribs can't take much more. :hurting:

@Flloydo Love how he couldn't contain his own laughter from around 1:26 onward. :hilarious:

OMG I f*cking love these guys!! Yeah I love that they can't contain themselves in this one and he's doing the tune in that voice. Seriously comedy genius.

It so reminds me of league of gentlemen/ month Python and stuff like that. Or if Reece shearsmith voiced zippy lol

Too good

Finally got round to opening mine today !

Is this actually you? Judging by the name I'm guessing it is.

Just awesome

Edit: just see that you even wrote it's yours

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
  • Thanks
Reactions: Para
got back from time away to a host of mailings, including this! unlike many, i have never had any issues before with Zavvi packaging. guess i can stop being quite so happy about that, now. you've got to make an effort to put a dent in a box this big... :angry:

the box doesn't have this dent in it, which suggests an earlier problem. have written to them, of course. :(

got back from time away to a host of mailings, including this! unlike many, i have never had any issues before with Zavvi packaging. guess i can stop being quite so happy about that, now. you've got to make an effort to put a dent in a box this big... :angry:

the box doesn't have this dent in it, which suggests an earlier problem. have written to them, of course. :(
That sucks! Sorry to hear. You keeping it or returning it for a refund?

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
That sucks! Sorry to hear. You keeping it or returning it for a refund?
cheers for that. at the moment, waiting to hear back from Zavvi...
giphy.gif

If it was me, I would ask for 60% part refund as the discs I think are worth at least £10.
thanks, will consider. was already also going to go for it, but definitely will, now - help me, blufans, you're my only hope...

Reactions: lgans316