Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 2, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 12 AM for Red Carpet, 8 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663279-3044788294146172.jpg

12663279-6024788294395835.jpg
12663279-9994788294450156.jpg
12663279-1854788294278223.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s wrong with these spines?

I assume it's that it doesn't line up with the other mainline Star Wars SB releases. I swapped out the inserts on my Rogue One and original Trilogy 4k (non-SB) to make them consistent. Disney seems adamant in claiming that Rogue One isn't a mainline Star Wars movie but it's an illogical position given that the end of Rogue One is literally the start of New Hope.

I don't think they'll ever market it as Star Wars: Rogue One. But the title treatment for this and Solo don't fit very well on a narrow spine. Probably the best we could hope for is something like this:

R1 title horizontal.png

Reactions: Vangeli
I don't think they'll ever market it as Star Wars: Rogue One. But the title treatment for this and Solo don't fit very well on a narrow spine. Probably the best we could hope for is something like this:

View attachment 483159

That’s actually not bad unlike pretty much every custom logo out there but Disney has never changed the Rogue One or Solo logos for any matching sets so there wasn’t anything to hope for from the beginning. At least the overall style of all the Steelbooks still match, that’s a treat.

This and solo aren’t part of the Skywalker saga so it makes sense all those 9 spines match and this and solo have their own unique spine.

I like them all. Especially solos

3 a.m. for me which is much better than 7 a.m. but lately it hasn't mattered for the Star Wars titles. We have been able to get them for weeks. I hear VII and VIII are currently sold out.

Rogue One could be different of course. First Rogue One 4K SteelBook to be released.

Reactions: DMD4k
3 a.m. for me which is much better than 7 a.m. but lately it hasn't mattered for the Star Wars titles. We have been able to get them for weeks. I hear VII and VIII are currently sold out.

Rogue One could be different of course. First Rogue One 4K SteelBook to be released.

This and solo will sell out as quick as the original 3

Reactions: DMD4k and Stygian
8 hours for RC!! :LOL: Zavvi worried about it not selling out...
what they need to be worried about is sorting out the Ep V fiasco.

I don't think extending the Red Carpet buying time changes anything. It's not like when the Red Carpet window closes Red Carpet members are no longer allowed to buy it. :LOL:

This and solo will sell out as quick as the original 3

Which will still probably be at least 8 hours. Could be longer though. I think for a lot of people Rogue One and Solo are less popular movies than the prequel trilogy. That's not the case for me but it is for a lot of people.

I don't think extending the Red Carpet buying time changes anything. It's not like when the Red Carpet window closes Red Carpet members are no longer allowed to buy it. :LOL:
I was thinking the RC members aren't limited to 2 per order. That might not be right, either way let me have my conspiracy theory! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian