Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 2, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 12 AM for Red Carpet, 8 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663279-3044788294146172.jpg

12663279-6024788294395835.jpg
12663279-9994788294450156.jpg
12663279-1854788294278223.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
still havent received ep 3 yet :cautious:
No ep 1 arrived for me 56 days past now. Requested a refund as they could not tell me when they get more.
No ep 2 arrived 42 days I believe they are sending a replacement better not be someone else’s defected item it’s also being sent tracked.
Ep 3 is sitting at 20 days but still a chance it can show as it’s early days still.

But it’s crazy they are all Star Wars I’m having issues with, first three was all good and it’s now turned into a **** show from zavvi.
They should make loads of extras of these and post them up to sale so us people who have not got some can.

i have had one or two things go missing over the years but this Star Wars ones I’m trying to collect has just been a joke.

Same here. So what are the odds on any of the following (or combination thereof):
  • Spine slash
  • Scratches
  • Mis-alignment
  • Dents / bent
  • Going missing altogether
o_O :ohno:EEK!

For me, none. I always order extras. I always get at least one good copy. Well as seen through the shrink-wrap anyway lol.

I've got 4 of these on the way. Wasn't willing to risk getting a sh!tter with this one and it going out of stock.

Learnt my lesson of cancelling my spare on all the steels from Clones on. Typical that Clones was the first one I had issues with.

Ballsed up with Force Awakens though. Cancelled my spare and in doing so, cancelled both so don't even have that one ordered.

*awaits restock*

Nice! Love the stormtrooper on the back. His blaster looks a little small though haha proper replica man

Attachments

• B92AA444-3B34-4C5E-8120-CB9A59D10DD1.jpeg
    B92AA444-3B34-4C5E-8120-CB9A59D10DD1.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 101
Got mine also. Has anybody else notice these weird new wheel marks in the shrink wrap? Looks like someone drove a monster truck over the cover. Wait a minute, maybe that’s how they package them!

Attachments

• CE801A18-DD19-4F0A-AB26-37ACE26AAD74.jpeg
    CE801A18-DD19-4F0A-AB26-37ACE26AAD74.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 171
I assume if it comes from their Warrington depot then that's why, as Liverpool is next to Warrington pretty much

Came from Guernsey as usual, got mine today as well.

Got mine also. Has anybody else notice these weird new wheel marks in the shrink wrap? Looks like someone drove a monster truck over the cover. Wait a minute, maybe that’s how they package them!

These i've seen many times, perfectly normal, just a quirk of the shrinkwrapping process.

As for the steel itself, very good, no marks or damages on mine this time, so all good for once

Came from Guernsey as usual, got mine today as well.

These i've seen many times, perfectly normal, just a quirk of the shrinkwrapping process.

As for the steel itself, very good, no marks or damages on mine this time, so all good for once
Ahh that’s good to hear. Steelbook looks fine here too. Glad yours made it through intact.

I assume if it comes from their Warrington depot then that's why, as Liverpool is next to Warrington pretty much
Doesn't necessary mean anything - depends where the post goes to get sorted. If I send something to someone down the road (which obviously I wouldn't, I'd drop it off there myself!), it gets sent up to London before coming back down to the local sorting office.

Similarly, I have noticed (when viewing the tracking details), that Amazon will send goods to a warehouse nearer me before sending them on to Southampton where they get loaded on to a van for delivery to me - coming back almost as far as the warehouse it passed through on its way to Southampton!