Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 2, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 12 AM for Red Carpet, 8 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663279-3044788294146172.jpg

12663279-6024788294395835.jpg
12663279-9994788294450156.jpg
12663279-1854788294278223.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They did with some, I don't recall a restock on the original trilogy but some came back up for pre order for the prequel trilogy i think
The original trilogy went back up just before they shipped. EpIV was available again for quite a long time, actually.

• Thanks
Reactions: Torrente1
They did with some, I don't recall a restock on the original trilogy but some came back up for pre order for the prequel trilogy i think

the prequels haven't come back up yet, but they took longer to 'sell out.' the phantom menace doesn't release until september 7th.

the original trilogy movies were back in stock, briefly before selling out again.

• Thanks
Reactions: Torrente1
When/how does Zavvi decide to print another run of a certain steelbook?

They do multiple printings on certain steelbooks right? Or do they just sell a single printing in multiple batches as time goes on?

When/how does Zavvi decide to print another run of a certain steelbook?

They do multiple printings on certain steelbooks right? Or do they just sell a single printing in multiple batches as time goes on?
Zavvi don't decide the print runs that's done by the film studio/distributor

Zavvi just sell what's offered to them from distributor's some they get as a retailer exclusive in UK
Zavvi are only a retailer that sells items from various distributors

Some releases zavvi have customer cancellations made available after release date but this can vary to be a few days/weeks when it happens and sometimes don't come back in stock
On rare occasion the distributor may have some spare stock kept aside and these are made available at a later date

Some releases are WWA steelbooks released in multiple countries in Europe at same or different times and the distributor may offer some unsold stock a few months later to multiple retailers or exclusive to one retailer
All the distributor does is add jcard and discs relevant for that country and then provide a retailer with the stock when it's leftover stock from other countries

Keep watch on this thread for any updates before and after release date if any cancellation stock is made available
It will be posted in this thread if this comes back in stock

I always thought this wave would be done and dusted by December.